dkatryl

May 26, 2018
dude some of us or i should alot of us dont have 1gb/sec download my network is working great if it stay on 1.3mb/sec okay
Not sure why I was quoted?

I was pointing out the game was ridiculously bloated for what it is, regardless of what year it is.

Thankfully, i can always count on the compressors, doing god's work. :p

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Point of No Return [0.42] Compressed (UnTested) (Compressed With UAGC 2.4.4 Fixed)

Win/Linux/Mac (15.3 GB/ 1.34 GB) : , (7.6k Images Webp Monster)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
dude some of us or i should alot of us dont have 1gb/sec download my network is working great if it stay on 1.3mb/sec okay
Plus, if every game I downloaded from here was 15GB, my hard drive would be full. I greatly appreciate those who add compressed versions.
Also, I have noticed that when I have to speed/TAB thru from the start to try other routes, the compressed versions move MUCH quicker. :)

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
this game started off so well, am I the only one feeling the involution? The story got weird, I don't know..
at first i imagined something like anna exciting affection and lily of valey but it seems that the story got lost and took a strange turn, am i the only one who has that impression?:cry::confused:

Obs: I didn't play the last update :censored:

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes