DarkFangz

Dec 14, 2018
I'm still working away for those who are curious. As is often the case the last 1% of work often takes longer than I expect. 8 scenes are currently implemented into the game, currently working on the writing and and fixing up a couple of scenes I'm not happy with.

Yeah unfortunately it's patron only.

Love this idea. I'll almost certainly add it update after next (a little to late for me to add it to next update).

A couple of scenes in the upcoming update are potion+potion BUT I haven't yet added a way to add two potions together. So for example currently to get the Tentacle potion + Futa potion scene there is just a percentage chance you will get the combo scene instead of the base scene when you make the Tentacle potion.

I do want to change this in the future but it's not obvious to me how to do it. For game design reasons I am very tied to having every potion be a combination of 3 ingredients, so combining 6 ingredients is out. I could have a rack of previously made potions but then I'd need space on screen for 20ish potions.

I'm sure I'll figure something out by the time I release update after next, but still not sure yet.
You could do something like have a book for learned potions or something? Maybe have a description of the potion and her thoughts on it and a button to trigger the scene immediately with a section at the bottom about combined effects? Like after unlocking the tentacle or futa potion, have the bottom say "Combined Effects: [?] [?] [?]" Where each question box is another option that would unlock when she learns the potion. By clicking on that option it would show a scene of her finishing mixing or drinking the two potions at once followed by the combined potion effect.

This would also make it so you could choose how many combo scenes you want for each potion without having to figure out what to do if a potion is saved and doesn't have a combo scene for the next one or make space to hold all previously learned potions.

It could be some fun story building as well, if you have her add her thoughts either under the effects of the potions or after. I would want to know her reactions after the futa and bimbo potions personally.

Pajumbas

Mar 29, 2020
As another idea: you could have it so that when you make a potion and it does have extra effects, it could give you a prompt asking if you want to add onto the first potion after the animation plays (I dunno what the lingo would be for that). And then, you could have it so they just make two completely separate potions that would add on to one another. This could also make it so that the order of the potions being applied could grant a different outcome. And if they get stuck, you could just have the animation of the potion not working revert her back to her original state. You could also use an undo button as well. Or, it could just be flush and you could have it so they can make another potion immediately after the effects of the first take place.

Jan 9, 2021
A couple of scenes in the upcoming update are potion+potion BUT I haven't yet added a way to add two potions together. So for example currently to get the Tentacle potion + Futa potion scene there is just a percentage chance you will get the combo scene instead of the base scene when you make the Tentacle potion.

I do want to change this in the future but it's not obvious to me how to do it. For game design reasons I am very tied to having every potion be a combination of 3 ingredients, so combining 6 ingredients is out. I could have a rack of previously made potions but then I'd need space on screen for 20ish potions.

I'm sure I'll figure something out by the time I release update after next, but still not sure yet.
maybe like a magic little cupboard, you click it to toggle the door open/closed. when the door is open, you see two glass bottles hanging inside, and when you input a potion it auto fills one of the bottles, and then the second mix fills the other.
Then you can have the door close and burst with smoke like the same effect you've been using to transition from the mixing scene to the animated scenes.

I dunno, just spitballin'

Brckeras

Apr 19, 2021
It'd take some work, but for the two combined potions thing you'd need away to make the potion without activating the scene (one for not just clicking thru and two for not activating the reset). For that It'd probably be easiest to have a spigot, or a cup or something that the character uses to get some of the potion to drink it. There's also need a chime or something to indicate you have successfully made the potion as it won't immediately transition to the scene. (Maybe if the journal/lab-book is implement, a "Futa potion recipe learned" or something). Failure animations would play normally though. After that there'd be an animation for pouring or collecting the potion in a cup or something. Then you'd have 2 choices, to drink it or make another potion, if the later the same animation plays but the new potion is mixed with the old.

1638052026230.png
something like this maybe, excuse the crude drawing. (Two potions mixed depicted, cup doesn't need to be transparent if you don't want to make more assets for the diff potions)

BatOuttaHell

Mar 25, 2021
the thread went quite silent huh
Well now you've gone and done it! It wasn't quiet, it was calm, the thread had reached equilibrium. It was perfect. But you had to go and spill the sauce. One DOES NOT! Spill the sauce.
Just look at the girl in this game, she spilled the sauce and now look at her.
Ravaged by magic, turned into a vessel of lust...
...nevermind...
...this...:confused:
...is, fine...
:oops:
...huh...
...carry on

Genetoll

Feb 12, 2018
I'm perfectly fine with waiting for the next update, dev should take the time he/she needs. I just don't think it's necessary to write "expect the update in ... days" when it's always later than that. I would prefer to wait without any "false hope" dates. I enjoyed the game, I'm a fan of the devs work, I just wanted to say this!

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
I'm perfectly fine with waiting for the next update, dev should take the time he/she needs. I just don't think it's necessary to write "expect the update in ... days" when it's always later than that. I would prefer to wait without any "false hope" dates. I enjoyed the game, I'm a fan of the devs work, I just wanted to say this!
This. It's fine to take time, whether for yourself or to make sure the update is to your own standards, but don't make promises you can't keep. And if it becomes apparent you won't make your deadline, reach out to your supporters and let them know that.

ParalaxG

Oct 11, 2020
The whole premisse of the game is wonderful, and though it shames me to say this, i couldnt discover all the combinations, and i would want to know what are they.

zandervon

Apr 1, 2021
The whole premisse of the game is wonderful, and though it shames me to say this, i couldnt discover all the combinations, and i would want to know what are they.
if you go back on the previous pages of this thread, you can read all the combinations that were discovered up to and including this version.

GinnyWeasley

Jan 26, 2022
i was trying to get the original to work for ages, but i'm on a chromebook and i realised it was more or less useless

g29504569

Oct 1, 2017
I realise this is fairly common, which is part of the reason why I am sticking to a strict weekly update schedule initially. I'm sure the only way to win the trust of people like yourselves is to point to a backlog of regular content updates that were on time and on schedule.

I hope I win you both over eventually.

Ridiculous and ironic!

• Sad
Reactions: Froschkönig27
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes