cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Hmmm where did you get that info? AFAIK the dev doesn't have anything other than a patreon.
I think they just assumed that based on their latest posts. The dev used to be quite active in this thread, reading almost every comment every day and giving it a Like. Dev stated in a comment on their last post that a family member got covid and had to take care of their family. After that, no more comments, replies, reactions or anything of the sort anywhere. That's strange for such an active developer to suddenly go silent. So either dev died or a caretaker in the family died and they had to step up and take care of the kids so they don't have time to work on the game anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: swolechic

swolechic

Dec 3, 2018
The dev is alive! Unfortunately one of their family members died, so the dev took some well-needed time off to grieve. They're now back to working on the game and have a lot of content lined up. I'd suggest subbing to their patreon to help them out as much as we degenerates can.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
The dev is alive! Unfortunately one of their family members died, so the dev took some well-needed time off to grieve. They're now back to working on the game and have a lot of content lined up. I'd suggest subbing to their patreon to help them out as much as we degenerates can.
That's... a "good" new could have been worse it's nice knowing he is okay and took his time

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkFuton

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Back to working on the game. Expect an update within 7 days.

It'll have around 10 new scenes (some new, and some variants of existing scenes), a journal/gallery system and some quality of life improvements.

Sorry I haven't been around, had some personal stuff to deal with. No need to pity sub to the patreon, I'm ok. Thanks for the kind words regardless!

Also, I was going to try to incorporate a player suggested scene into the update, but my patrons are (understandably) a little inactive on the discord. So feel free to suggest a scene you want to see in this thread.

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017

It'll have around 10 new scenes (some new, and some variants of existing scenes), a journal/gallery system and some quality of life improvements.

Sorry I haven't been around, had some personal stuff to deal with. No need to pity sub to the patreon, I'm ok. Thanks for the kind words regardless!

Also, I was going to try to incorporate a player suggested scene into the update, but my patrons are (understandably) a little inactive on the discord. So feel free to suggest a scene you want to see in this thread.
I'm sorry to hear about what happened, and I'm glad you're ok. Take as much time as you need.

tyrex315

Oct 6, 2020
Glad you're okay mate, and glad you came back to it. Lotta people wouldn't have, especially after a loss. Gotta respect that, and add sincere condolances as well.
As for suggestions, I'd go for returning to normal work asap; don't try to overcompensate for the absence, or you'll burn out fairly quickly, a moth to a flame.
Still, keep up the good work mate!

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Glad you're okay mate, and glad you came back to it. Lotta people wouldn't have, especially after a loss. Gotta respect that, and add sincere condolances as well.
As for suggestions, I'd go for returning to normal work asap; don't try to overcompensate for the absence, or you'll burn out fairly quickly, a moth to a flame.
Still, keep up the good work mate!
Thanks! Don't worry about me burning out, a lot of the art for this update I've got done slowly over my time away, so it's just a case of implementing it into the game. I appreciate the concern though ;)
If you want a suggested scene, maybe a potion that paralyzes her and the other students come over and have some fun.
I really like the idea, but is probably a little to ambitious for me to get done for the upcoming update. Will definitely prototype some art for a future update though.

azer84870

Jul 26, 2019

I don t know if your discord is patreon only or not (i totally understant if it s the case no problem) but if you want you can share it here i m sure some people would be glad ro have a easier way to discuss and help you.

azer84870

Jul 26, 2019

for a scene: a scene where she turn into a succubus would be cool

Pajumbas

Mar 29, 2020
Have you ever thought about a potion being used directly after she has already used one so that they are both affecting her at the same time? Or, maybe even using the same potion on her a second time so that the effect is more extreme?

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
I'm still working away for those who are curious. As is often the case the last 1% of work often takes longer than I expect. 8 scenes are currently implemented into the game, currently working on the writing and and fixing up a couple of scenes I'm not happy with.

I don t know if your discord is patreon only or not (i totally understant if it s the case no problem) but if you want you can share it here i m sure some people would be glad ro have a easier way to discuss and help you.
Yeah unfortunately it's patron only.
for a scene: a scene where she turn into a succubus would be cool
Love this idea. I'll almost certainly add it update after next (a little to late for me to add it to next update).
Have you ever thought about a potion being used directly after she has already used one so that they are both affecting her at the same time? Or, maybe even using the same potion on her a second time so that the effect is more extreme?
A couple of scenes in the upcoming update are potion+potion BUT I haven't yet added a way to add two potions together. So for example currently to get the Tentacle potion + Futa potion scene there is just a percentage chance you will get the combo scene instead of the base scene when you make the Tentacle potion.

I do want to change this in the future but it's not obvious to me how to do it. For game design reasons I am very tied to having every potion be a combination of 3 ingredients, so combining 6 ingredients is out. I could have a rack of previously made potions but then I'd need space on screen for 20ish potions.

I'm sure I'll figure something out by the time I release update after next, but still not sure yet.

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes