soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
A question for those in the know: during animation, even with the setting at minimum, the text goes much too fast. Any idea how to fix the problem?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
This is good! Very good! I am glad I ignored my "never play first release" rule. The characters are really well written and have distinct personalities (I liked Jax almost instantly), and the writing manages well both humor and drama (really rare for me to like both in the same VN). It has everything it needs to be a great game, looking forward to more! Keep it up dev.

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
A question for those in the know: during animation, even with the setting at minimum, the text goes much too fast. Any idea how to fix the problem?
Have you tried changing the text speed in the preference menu? I haven't change any text speed setting in parts where animation shows up.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
Oct 11, 2018
Query: You have the tag [Monster Girl] but your moving the MC from the Fantasy Magic World to a Modern World without Magic dose this mean that the Monster Girl/Girls are just part of the prologue before he get isekai'd?

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunkyD

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well i dont mind the fighting but dont stop in the middle of one again you ether finish it or hold off

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Could be only a gut feeling but
it wouldn't surprise me if the other primordials are in the city too

• Wow

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Interesting premise. Looking forward to seeing more.

While I don't have any major gripes with the script, there are quite a few mistakes in it. I've tried to list as many as I could below.

The dream sequence with the "visitors" is causing some major lag (at least for me, and I doubt I'm alone in this). The problem seems to be that you're just layering the animations on top of each other with 'show'. The two possible fixes are (1) to 'hide' the animations when they're done or (2) to use 'scene' instead of 'show'.

This might be the first time I've seen something like this, but this script uses two different apostropes (' and ’). My personal feelings about this aside, that might cause some minor trouble trying to find some of the mistakes I've listed below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Query: You have the tag [Monster Girl] but your moving the MC from the Fantasy Magic World to a Modern World without Magic dose this mean that the Monster Girl/Girls are just part of the prologue before he get isekai'd?
We don't really know why the MC got transported to another world or why he specifically got transported. Maybe its the Gods' doing, maybe its the Council's tome, maybe this other world is the afterlife for Primordials, maybe the MC just got lucky/unlucky to be in the middle of entirely something else; we don't know. What we do know is it did happen. And what has happened before proves it can happen again... *wink wink*

Reactions: TheDick69+

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Interesting premise. Looking forward to seeing more.

While I don't have any major gripes with the script, there are quite a few mistakes in it. I've tried to list as many as I could below.

The dream sequence with the "visitors" is causing some major lag (at least for me, and I doubt I'm alone in this). The problem seems to be that you're just layering the animations on top of each other with 'show'. The two possible fixes are (1) to 'hide' the animations when they're done or (2) to use 'scene' instead of 'show'.

This might be the first time I've seen something like this, but this script uses two different apostropes (' and ’). My personal feelings about this aside, that might cause some minor trouble trying to find some of the mistakes I've listed below.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm not a native English speaker so this really helps! I'll apply the fixes in the grammar along with the lag issue today. Cheers!

As for the different apostrophes used -

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
How much femdom is planned? How gentle is it?
Femdom/maledom is a recurring theme of the 'bad' path, therefore expect it to see a good amount of it. As for how gentle - I don't know how to rate how gentle it can be. But I guess if I had to rate it from 1-10, then its probably around 6 or 8. It really depends how the story allows it.

Xedfinity

Mar 1, 2023
That was awesome! I loved the writing, witty and warm depending on the choices made. I loved the whole fish out of water approach for the MC. The music was also well chosen and the cutscenes well paced and done. Where we left off was very exciting and left me (as it should) wanting more. The character models were also pleasing to the eye both before in the world of magic, leaving me wanting to know the party, and especially after in the modern world. The set up was simply beautiful. I am definitely looking forward to more and supporting the project. Thank you for the time, imagination and work you put into this amazing game.

• Red Heart

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
FunkyD i have no problem with maledom, but i hate femdom aimed at the MC, so can we avoid the later without avoiding the maledom?
Oh, the dom content is primarily maldedom content due to how the route is written. I just lumped in both maledom and femdom in the same category since both content will primarily be available in that route. As for an option to avoid the femdom content altogether (or any fetish beside vanilla in that matter)- I can add a warning and an option to skip/avoid it :)

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Oh, the dom content is primarily maldedom content due to how the route is written. I just lumped in both maledom and femdom in the same category since both content will primarily be available in that route. As for an option to avoid the femdom content altogether (or any fetish beside vanilla in that matter)- I can add a warning and an option to skip/avoid it :)
yeah that would be cool but avoidable is always better den skippable( as in it doesnt happen if the player doesnt want it)

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes