FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
yeah that would be cool but avoidable is always better den skippable( as in it doesnt happen if the player doesnt want it)
Oh you mean avoidable story-wise? I do intend to add small branches on to the two main routes of the game, so your suggestion is doable. And I do see how femdom and maledom content could clash story-wise (narrative). So splitting it is probably the best course of action.

Sure, I can do that :) I'll split the femdom/maledom into a differing branch within the 'bad' route.
Thanks for the feedback!

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I be back for more, I like a VN with a good story and humor. This had both, so I liked it a lot. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunkyD

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Came back to check in on this and just seen the latest Patreon post. Glad development has been going strong. Probably going to wait for a few updates to drop before getting back into it? But I'm looking forward to when I do. A fair amount of promising new games end as quick as they pop up, glad that hasn't happened here. (Knocking on wood so I don't jinx it)

• Red Heart

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Came back to check in on this and just seen the latest Patreon post. Glad development has been going strong. Probably going to wait for a few updates to drop before getting back into it? But I'm looking forward to when I do. A fair amount of promising new games end as quick as they pop up, glad that hasn't happened here. (Knocking on wood so I don't jinx it)
I may work slowly compared to other devs out there, but I do enjoy making every bit of this game! It is a passion project in every sense of the word. And as long as other people enjoy the game as well... Then the more reason to keep on making it.

Thanks for the kind words! The next update for the game will be released sometime this week! Please look forward to it!

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
V0.02 Teaser.jpg

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to announce that the new chapter is here!

The story continues as our MC and Jax face the challenges they were left with in Chapter 1! Play the game as they learn more about themselves, meet new friends and enemies, and face the warmth and coldness of the real world.

This release includes:
  • Chapter 2!
  • 11,000+ Words
  • 900+ Images
  • 42 Audio stuff (8 Music + 34 SFXs)
  • 14 Animations
  • 6 Lewd Animations
I hope you guys enjoy the game as much as I did making it. Enjoy and have fun!
Please tell me if you find any bugs, errors, grammar mistakes, or typos! It would be greatly appreciated!

Download links in OP have been updated!

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Interesting marketing strategy you have there, calling yourself a newbie developer and all that multiple times only to hit us with a really lovingly crafted game. If I had to think of a nitpick it would be that some of the first few animations look a bit stiff, but that's offset by the fact how many animations you use, even to just accentuate a scene, and that some of the other animations (especially during the sex scene with Jax) are really good.

The other thing would be the first "hook" sex scene. Feels a bit out of place, but it also does the job of reflecting on the MCs state of mind. So, I guess it's fine. I can't tell if this game is meant to be a slow burn, in which case it's really out of place, or if you just want to get a lot of exposition out of the way first and used it to tie players over until the first actual sex scene.

I do have one last question, how did you make the locations? I recognized only a handful from other games. Are the ones you use from another creator game made by illusion other than koikatsu? Some of the stuff like the store names and that cougar warning streetsign looks custom made too, so I'm curious.

Okay, seriously, last question. Are you already having correspondence with a marvel rep? When can we expect The Bean Flicker and The Mighty Fister to make an appearance in the MCU?

Edit: oh right, I did get two exceptions near the very end. They're both regarding the same error on the same function call, so I only copied the first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Oh you mean avoidable story-wise? I do intend to add small branches on to the two main routes of the game, so your suggestion is doable. And I do see how femdom and maledom content could clash story-wise (narrative). So splitting it is probably the best course of action.

Sure, I can do that :) I'll split the femdom/maledom into a differing branch within the 'bad' route.
Thanks for the feedback!
Yeah, please do that. I'm totally with Simu on this, love maledom but fucking HATE femdom. But now I've read enough, curious about the game now, time to try it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyex117 and FunkyD

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThePrimordial-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Missing the footjob tag. If you want to avoid it, your first choice needs to be 'kind' as the scene, and it's alternate, are not optional.

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Interesting marketing strategy you have there, calling yourself a newbie developer and all that multiple times only to hit us with a really lovingly crafted game.
Thanks for playing the game! I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed playing it! The fact that you question whether I am truly a newbie dev is extremely flattering because believe it or not, I am new when it comes to game dev lol! What I am not new at, however, is writing stories and animating. I'm doing my fair bit with both of those in my dayjob lol.

If I had to think of a nitpick it would be that some of the first few animations look a bit stiff, but that's offset by the fact how many animations you use, even to just accentuate a scene, and that some of the other animations (especially during the sex scene with Jax) are really good.
Yes, I am very aware that the first animation was stiff. Like I said in the dev note, I'm learning things as I go along, and the first animation was my very first encounter with Koikatsu's animation tools. Therefore the first animation is "stiff" compared to the later animations I've done so far. During the development of v0.02(Chapter 2), I've learned quite a few tricks to make the animation much more fluid and natural-looking, and more importantly I've also learned how to control facial expressions! I will revamp older animations in the future but in the meantime please endure the 'stiffness' :KappaPride:. Kindly expect to see better animations in the future!

I can't tell if this game is meant to be a slow burn, in which case it's really out of place, or if you just want to get a lot of exposition out of the way first and used it to tie players over until the first actual sex scene.
I am aiming for the game to have a fair bit of sexy scenes but I want the story and world-building to be laid out first and foremost. There are a lot of mysteries and uncertainties surrounding the MC and the new world he's in so I want to build the foundations of the world first for the players to have an understanding of the world I am building. Chapter 1 was the introduction to MC; Chapter 2 is the introduction to the World(The heroines and the antagonists); and Chapter 3 will focus on building relationships. I want to lay down a strong foundation first or at the very least the bare minimum structure, for the world before going ham on the sexy scenes.

I do have one last question, how did you make the locations? I recognized only a handful from other games. Are the ones you use from another creator game made by illusion other than koikatsu? Some of the stuff like the store names and that cougar warning streetsign looks custom made too, so I'm curious.
A lot of it is publicly available assets that I edited. For example, the location of Jax's cafe bar is a map created by DarkSoldier27 called 'Small City' and is used by a lot of Koikatsu-based games here. I've edited it quite a bit to fit the story and aesthetics. The same applies to other maps/scenes that you've seen. As for the store names and the cougar warning, they're custom-made. I created it in Photoshop, converted it into PNG, and used the "image" asset in Koikatsu Studio to be placed in the areas I wanted it to be in.

Okay, seriously, last question. Are you already having correspondence with a marvel rep? When can we expect The Bean Flicker and The Mighty Fister to make an appearance in the MCU?
I'm afraid I signed an NDA regarding The Bean Flicker and The Mighty Fister. I plead the fifth, your honor. :illuminati:

oh right, I did get two exceptions near the very end. They're both regarding the same error on the same function call, so I only copied the first.
I'll fix that right away. Fixed. Links in the OP is updated. Thanks for the bug report!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Luminosity247
Dec 7, 2018
Okay, just finished the available content ( v.0.02b ) and my verdict is : THIS GAME IS FUCKING AWESOME!
No, seriously. Everything is pretty damn nice so far, not the best I've ever seen with the Koikatsu engine but considering you're a newbie developer you're doing a damn fine job so far. If you manage to keep up this level of quality and care for your game I'm sure there will be quite a few people willing to throw money at you. I also agree with the general sentiment here : Jax is fucking dope, can't wait to slap a collar on her, bend her over and fuck her in the ass while forcing her to call me master. *ahuh* anyway, keep up the good work. ( also and this is just a personal thing, feel free to disregard but I reaaaaally wouldn't mind if you went heavy on the maledom / corruption and maybe add some bdsm / slavery into the mix for good fun. ) ;)

• Red Heart

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Jax is fucking dope, can't wait to slap a collar on her, bend her over and fuck her in the ass while forcing her to call me master. *ahuh* anyway, keep up the good work. ( also and this is just a personal thing, feel free to disregard but I reaaaaally wouldn't mind if you went heavy on the maledom / corruption and maybe add some bdsm / slavery into the mix for good fun. ) ;)
I second this. So far the character choices seem very on the nose between Kind and Mean. The MC is a relatively blank page going through a lot of introspection at the moment. So it would be nice if we could take him in a direction where he was more dominant and controlling without being a full on asshole.

Reactions: Strijoca and FunkyD
Dec 7, 2018
I second this. So far the character choices seem very on the nose between Kind and Mean. The MC is a relatively blank page going through a lot of introspection at the moment. So it would be nice if we could take him in a direction where he was more dominant and controlling without being a full on asshole.
Yeah, the MC being such a blank page at this point leaves a lot of room for possibilities. With his current background and intro story you could go like for example for the "Good" route kinda be like "Okay, humanity has made mistakes but the ones in this world seem different, maybe I should give them one last chance despite their faults and protect them again as I have done before"

Or alternatively for the "Bad" or "Evil" route he could go like "Fuck the gods and fuck humanity, I've always done what the gods expected of me and I've always protected and worked with the humans and in the end they betrayed me and killed me for no fucking reason. NO MORE!" And then he just turns selfish and does whatever HE wants for a change instead of what the gods and everyone expects him to do, and he turns the girls around him into his personal fuckdolls while at the same time though still being possessive and protective over them. As in....let's take Jax for example, he turns her into his slut but protects her and helps her with her bar without letting anyone hurt or touch her.

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Or alternatively for the "Bad" or "Evil" route he could go like "Fuck the gods and fuck humanity, I've always done what the gods expected of me and I've always protected and worked with the humans and in the end they betrayed me and killed me for no fucking reason. NO MORE!" And then he just turns selfish and does whatever HE wants for a change instead of what the gods and everyone expects him to do, and he turns the girls around him into his personal fuckdolls while at the same time though still being possessive and protective over them. As in....let's take Jax for example, he turns her into his slut but protects her and helps her with her bar without letting anyone hurt or touch her.
I very much would like to go into detail about what I have planned for this game, but that will spoil and might give a false expectation to some people. However, I will say that before even typing the first line of code for this game I made sure to write down my planned endings for this game. I wrote it down to make sure that I have a clear line of sight to steer the figurative boat that I call this game. I did that in order to not overachieve and possibly derail the entire game with sudden "side stories" all over the place.

With that said, without going into too much detail... I can safely say that the MC's 'blankness' is deliberate and the 'main' routes' endings will mostly depend on how the MC(you the player) perceives and interacts with the humans(love interests, side characters, and/or antagonists) in this new world. Whether that be contempt towards the new humans, plain possessiveness towards the girls, or love and respect towards everything... we don't know yet. We literally just got into this new world after all *wink wink* ;)

Nevertheless, I do love that you guys are already speculating on what the story's direction might be. There are only 2 chapters of the game, and I'm still in the process of rolling out expositions and world-building, and yet here you guys are lol. I'm ecstatic that you guys are interested in my dumb game. It makes me enthusiastic to work on it more, thank you. I will do my best to meet your expectations.

Alcatraz1964

Jun 8, 2019
I loved the game, it looks incredible, but something I would like is for us to know more about the warrior and the magician in the future. I feel like they escaped very easily and at least I would like to see that they made a mistake or that that world in which they were going to hell for the lack of the primordial

• Red Heart

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
I loved the game, it looks incredible, but something I would like is for us to know more about the warrior and the magician in the future. I feel like they escaped very easily and at least I would like to see that they made a mistake or that that world in which they were going to hell for the lack of the primordial
I plan to have at least one 'scene' of MC's original world per Chapter. I plan to establish his previous world closely at the same pace we build his 'new world' in the story. So far we have only seen glimpses of it from MC's memories. As we learn more about our new world, perhaps we might discover more things about our old one. Do take in mind that the game plays out through the POV of our MC, therefore learning/seeing things that happen after he left his old world might need some... creative incentives. How or what that is, or when it will happen, I won't say lol.

Thank you for playing the game and thank you for the kind words! I'm glad that you loved it!

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Man, i want to give this game a fair shake but i find myself tripping over cutscenes and other forced loss-of-control features. I get you might want to be cinematic but your idea of appropriate speed is going to be different from person to person, for me i find them all teeeeediously slow and jarring. I have a adhd and think fast fast fast, and i keep being forced to sit here and watch snail paced panoramic slides and ridiculous conversational pantomime. You do you FunkyD but for me at least, this stuff adds nothing to the game, it only subtracts.
I see where you're coming from, and while I'm not bothered by the cutscenes, I also wouldn't mind if they were just regular "slides". Montages are cool but from my perspective I don't see the need to treat them that special.

Maybe really big moments that are even better when synced to the music deserve that treatment.

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
I see where you're coming from, and while I'm not bothered by the cutscenes, I also wouldn't mind if they were just regular "slides". Montages are cool but from my perspective I don't see the need to treat them that special.

Maybe really big moments that are even better when synced to the music deserve that treatment.
I didn't get to reply to the other person since they removed their comment, so I hope you don't mind me hijacking your reply lol

This is for you Bingoogus and other people who find the cutscenes tedious - I specifically mentioned allowing players to skip the cutscenes at the beginning of the game. All of the cutscenes are skippable because I know that different players play at their own pace. I am not a sadist who forces people to watch 2 to 4 minutes of cutscene just because I deem it to be important to the story. You, and everyone else, are free to skip any, if not all, of the cutscenes you like. There are no "forced loss-of-control features" that are implemented in the game. All of the controls and features available for Ren'Py are fully at your disposal.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes