Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Glad you like the Game.
There’s an oversight on my part contributing to this confusion.
- window scene shouldn’t be accessible until SUB is 10 from training room (but it is)
- to use the training room Irith needs the achievement well trained pet. You get that by finishing the pet game 3 times with score of 2 or better

Toys can only be sent in V0.5.1
I can't figure out the window scene either. Used the Act 2 start so she has 10 SUB, I redid the initial cage event and I've caged her a couple times just in case. Over 100k gold and I've slept over twice. But I just can't seem to figure out how to get that scene.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I can't figure out the window scene either. Used the Act 2 start so she has 10 SUB, I redid the initial cage event and I've caged her a couple times just in case. Over 100k gold and I've slept over twice. But I just can't seem to figure out how to get that scene.
- Visit her during the day when she looks out the window (at 13:00 I think).
- Chat with her
- Give her a slap on the backside (if SUB is high enough)
- Buy the riding crop
- You then can ask her for favour "spank" in the evening

Reactions: Doctor Shark

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
it's a pity that the creators of the games make the games so that it is impossible to use auto-translators, I have problems with the English language, I wanted to use translator3000, the game does not start... the game is quite interesting....

P.S. I speak Russian and German...
Yeah, sorry for that.
There is tons of Renypy code in the game mixed with the text. No chance an autotranslate tool can handle that.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
how do i do the portal expansion?
- pay off the Guild
- they send you a letter with the code for Nyx to come over
- summon her through the portal
- she'll give you the instructions for the portal

The game itself is like risk. Try to always attack with 3 (=max) units.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
View attachment 1965225
;) (Gwynn the witch will enter at Version 0.5.1)
Love it! Was very sad when the queen was immediately forced to shave.

- Visit her during the day when she looks out the window (at 13:00 I think).
- Chat with her
- Give her a slap on the backside (if SUB is high enough)
- Buy the riding crop
- You then can ask her for favour "spank" in the evening
Ah, thanks. I'm always in the dungeon or the portals during the day so I never even thought to look around the tower between 10 and 19 or so. Are there other events that happen during those times?

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Haven't played fully through the new update but wanted to get some thoughts down. Overall, it's great like always and Nyx is super cute. The shift in gameplay between Act I and Act II feels good--some games feel like a startling change but this one feels like a natural progression. And now for things I didn't like as much:
  • The Chapter 2 Skip makes you replay the initial sub scene where Irith locks you in the cage and takes half your stash.
  • You can't sub-train Irith if Nyx prepares her bath (or at least I couldn't figure out how, she just kept telling me to leave until I'd brought something back).
  • Even though attacking doesn't cost a move, you can't attack with 0 moves. This caught me a couple times.
Thanks for the pointers.
Item 2 might be an oversight of a not deleted daily quest. Is not persistent and will be cleared at night, but i'll put that in the bug list.
The first point should be resolved also for consistency if player chooses skip. Note that down also.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Love it! Was very sad when the queen was immediately forced to shave.

Ah, thanks. I'm always in the dungeon or the portals during the day so I never even thought to look around the tower between 10 and 19 or so. Are there other events that happen during those times?
Yeah. Chat to her when she looks at herself in the mirror…

Reactions: Doctor Shark

konstant61

May 3, 2017
version 0.4.1 functioned, though with minor errors, but you could play.. and version 0.5a doesn't want anything....

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i quite like the art style and the story.
The grind is good... once..
And i know you added option to chapter skip and so forth.. but i hope you soon get to a point in development where the saves can be transferred.

Dralich

Jun 9, 2022
if you want to discipline Nyx you need to go to bathroom to mix up labels before you assign her to was the princess

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
How do I trigger the BJ scene ? I have tried give the fruit and visit her at night, tried giving the fruit and doing training and visit, given the fruit during the day and the visit at 18.00, what order and what has to be done to trigger this scene ? xD

Corbin

Oct 21, 2017
What the hell is wrong with preparing the bath... she says green fragrance so i try green, wrong. green with water, wrong. ALL green, wrong.

seriously wth

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
What the hell is wrong with preparing the bath... she says green fragrance so i try green, wrong. green with water, wrong. ALL green, wrong.

seriously wth
Always have water and towels. The only thing that is different is the fragrance.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes