ltybcs

Feb 22, 2017
Don't know if this worth it, but having alternative links is always good, I guess.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Optimized archive = same files as the OP one, but archive weighs less due to different (more optimal) compression settings:
(Original 374 MB vs Optimized 324MB)
hghgfd.png
Download:
- - -

Rawon

Sep 12, 2017
Top requested items:

Rank 1: I want real action with Irith: 48%

Surprisingly, 0% of partcipants thought (a) daily bathing routine grind or (b) guild payment grind is too much.
26% said, the amount of grind overall is about right for the reward.
That might be because the poll was "pick one". If the poll allowed more answers, results might have been different.

The way I read the poll results is that some problems have workarounds (by console commands, savescummming chests, etc.) so they are not seen as most critical. Meanwhile the lack of "fappable content" can be "solved" only by the dev, therefore it is the most requested topic. ;)

Very nice and clean game BTW. Thank you. (y) I spent some hours grinding (I mean "enjoying the gameplay" :D ) in the last version and I surely plan to check it again after a few versions and some QoL updates.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That scene was a test render and I never took it out of the folder. I will revisit the feature bath massage in a future release.
BUT: In Version 0.5 (out on patreon from 10.07, publicly from 4.08.) there is a replacement ;)
cutscene nyx attend.png

Reactions: L0thar

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
I would like to see the final dress and higheels of the princess to escape, be lustful and sexy please or craft dresses would be very hot

Goophern

Jan 27, 2020
How to unlock punishment for Nyx? I can just send her to wake up and tend to the princess then there is a time jump to 09:00 when it is all done. If Grex go himself there is no option to mix up stuff and send Nyx to the princess!

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How to unlock punishment for Nyx? I can just send her to wake up and tend to the princess then there is a time jump to 09:00 when it is all done. If Grex go himself there is no option to mix up stuff and send Nyx to the princess!
That content is not available in V0.4.1 I think.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I am playing V0.5 downloaded from Patreon and the Walkthrough outlines that senario but it does not work!
In V0.5 you can visit the bath before you assign the task to nyx and “mix up fragrances”

Goophern

Jan 27, 2020
In V0.5 you can visit the bath before you assign the task to nyx and “mix up fragrances”
It does not work in my game! I can visit the bath first thing in the morning before tasks are assigned but there are no choices apart from "item" while in the bathroom!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes