mime95

Feb 1, 2019
Anyone know how to craft a weapon to get past the spectral slime in the lower dungeon? Great game up to this point, but now I'm stuck.
If you read the lore books, you eventually get a recipe for a Spectral Bomb, or you can try different recipes.

NumaNumaYeah

Mar 4, 2020
Anyone know how to craft a weapon to get past the spectral slime in the lower dungeon? Great game up to this point, but now I'm stuck.
I think you have to have seen/lost to the spectral slime once then you need to talk to the Queen again and she'll either give you the recipe or tell you to look for a way to make a spectral bomb and then you can learn the recipe by reading the lore books downstairs. After that it's a bomb and one of the gems combined I think.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think you have to have seen/lost to the spectral slime once then you need to talk to the Queen again and she'll either give you the recipe or tell you to look for a way to make a spectral bomb and then you can learn the recipe by reading the lore books downstairs. After that it's a bomb and one of the gems combined I think.
Yes, that’s right. In the updated version i made this a bit clearer. After you talk to the queen once you were in the lower levels, the recipe becomes “active” (Green Gem + Bomb = spectral Bomb). Reading the books is not strictly required, but talking to the queen is.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I really wanted to do a translation and play, but the character models are very strange (in my opinion)

Reactions: GeMaximo

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Like a lot of potentially great games, let down by totally unnecessary grind...even on easy level you struggle to get enough oil for the lamp, many days searching every room gave nothing except useless bath crystals. The lockpicks appear useless.....no good for unlocking Princess belt and no good for unlocking locked doors. However, the most absurd is the amount of Guild debt, that is going to take you years to pay off as the dungeon don't have enough gold ....there is crazy interest per week
One time I made it to the next dungeon down, not sure how, exactly but ever since then it asks for a key, and lockpicks don't work.
As for the Princess, well it takes 100 favour points to simply get pet training, dancing is 10, but slowly adds slut points but to what end? Her chastity belt is still attached after 20 days so she not even naked yet, let alone any sex.
However, enough is enough, it's a great game but such is the grind I simply don't have the hours to spare to continue.

Reactions: FlyerReady

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Like a lot of potentially great games, let down by totally unnecessary grind...even on easy level you struggle to get enough oil for the lamp, many days searching every room gave nothing except useless bath crystals. The lockpicks appear useless.....no good for unlocking Princess belt and no good for unlocking locked doors. However, the most absurd is the amount of Guild debt, that is going to take you years to pay off as the dungeon don't have enough gold ....there is crazy interest per week
One time I made it to the next dungeon down, not sure how, exactly but ever since then it asks for a key, and lockpicks don't work.
As for the Princess, well it takes 100 favour points to simply get pet training, dancing is 10, but slowly adds slut points but to what end? Her chastity belt is still attached after 20 days so she not even naked yet, let alone any sex.
However, enough is enough, it's a great game but such is the grind I simply don't have the hours to spare to continue.
Thanks for the comment. It shows, that you actually played the game for some amount of time.
For the developer grinding/difficulty can be a blind spot, so I appreciate the feedback .

I took it as a trigger for a quick survey on patreon, which focuses on grinding / motivation.

The poll is public, so everyone reading this who wants to chime in is welcome to do so!

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Brah... We need Fap-Fap material here! Call me when you get it, ok? :)
I can fap to nudity also ;) but I get you.

But seriously: There is probably an argument to be made for real action before the endgame. Will consider how to spice it up.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I get an error now every time I make something with the chest.
Your pre V0.4.1. savegame is probably inconsistent/corrupted.
I recommed to start a new game, then select the section you want to "jump to" in the start screen.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I really wanted to do a translation and play, but the character models are very strange (in my opinion)
Interesting. Whats with the models (too cartoony loking? not enough T&A? the goblin? The princess?...). Would appreciate more on that.

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
I know how to make the spectral bomb but I've yet to see a green crystal! That's where I'm stuck. Nevermind finally found one as I was writing this. Took a few runs though.

The dance system seems pointlessly time wasting. In fact all the bars are just wasting time it's not like the game has to actually load. Note I think the same thing when tripple A games do it too.

Reactions: FlyerReady

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Interesting. Whats with the models (too cartoony loking? not enough T&A? the goblin? The princess?...). Would appreciate more on that.
I didn't start playing, I'm talking about the photos, but I don't know, it looks like the characters were made with modeling clay, like those stop motion movies

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do you send the toy to the queen?
That is only possible, once you have the portal access to her keep (Plan: V0.5.1), not in version 0.4.1 yet.

Patreon release for V0.5 is around 10.07. (main: introduction of new character, portal expansion & locations) , then with V0.5.1 on 31.07. I'll tie up some loose ends with the other characters (including the queen and the toy option)

Reactions: Doctor Shark
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes