swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
it's a pity that the creators of the games make the games so that it is impossible to use auto-translators, I have problems with the English language, I wanted to use translator3000, the game does not start... the game is quite interesting....

P.S. I speak Russian and German...
It's a pain in the ass, but you can always use Google translate on the confusing sentences.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
What the hell is wrong with preparing the bath... she says green fragrance so i try green, wrong. green with water, wrong. ALL green, wrong.

seriously wth
You're forgetting the towels. She tells you initially bath water, towels, and fragrance. Then subsequent days she just tells you the fragrance and you need to remember the water and towels yourself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So. The game shows promise. But there's some massive issues that would need to be fixed. Ignoring the grind, which is horrible but not the worst I've ever seen, there's the constant "loading" screens, the random recipes, and the unskippable dance "minigame" (read: time waster). And that's just the few things I've actually managed to see. Those "loading" screens shouldn't exist. All they do is take up unnecessary amounts of code and waste players' time by being unskippable. Just have a single screen that says something applicable to what's happened (chest opened, Items [blank] and [blank] combined to make [blank], etc.). Less code and, more importantly, you're not wasting the player's time. The random recipes kind of suck. The recipe system itself isn't so bad, just the random recipes (e.g. gold ring+crystal of item change that I don't remember the name of=just about anything under the sun) make it not as good. Not a major grievance, but it's still something that can be optimized. And the unskippable time waster. The outcome of your pulls for the dance minigame are completely random (which isn't completely bad, more on that optimization at the end) and are decided at some point that we're not given any indication of. Which means that there's no changing the dance minigame outcomes. Which, considering everything else (supply chest, item conversion, chest contents, christ even the princess's choice of bath fragrance) can be rolled back to change, is ridiculous. But even if you kept it the same way (random outcomes decided at some unindicated point in time that can't be rolled back or save scummed to change), it can still be given the "loading" screen treatment. Take out the unnecessary and unskippable slot machine aspect. After the player presses the button have three screens that progressively show the results of the roll. Or make it skippable (i.e. control/tab skipping). Either/or works. And since the results are as random as they are, let the player keep their leftover dance points. Or chop them in half and let the player keep the half. Or something more than "oh, you were at 99 dp? gee, sucks for you. start over."

Reactions: FlyerReady

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Is it me or is that portal minigame incredibly stacked against the player? I send 9 gems against 3 and three times in a row I lost every single dice roll...

Reactions: redliight

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
how, exactly, to get the riding crop? do I need to research a formula or activate some other supply? Is it in the dungeons?

sarisse

Apr 25, 2018
i may be in need of help. i'm about to get the assistant, letter say G+P+G at 18:00.
it's 18:00 and i go scry (amber/gold) exchange (purple) scry; i've also tried swapping exchange with sublimation (said to be pink ?).
is there something to do before (ive tried checking the book but no more research for now)

Jan 1, 2021
i may be in need of help. i'm about to get the assistant, letter say G+P+G at 18:00.
it's 18:00 and i go scry (amber/gold) exchange (purple) scry; i've also tried swapping exchange with sublimation (said to be pink ?).
is there something to do before (ive tried checking the book but no more research for now)
I firstly started portal... feed it with scrolls until maxed. Then just used all possible combinations at 18:00 since G+P+G description kind of sucked... luckily, 3 number combination with 4 item is not that high. Nothing happened... nothing happened... bingoooooo... :D

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do I trigger the BJ scene ? I have tried give the fruit and visit her at night, tried giving the fruit and doing training and visit, given the fruit during the day and the visit at 18.00, what order and what has to be done to trigger this scene ? xD
There are two stages regarding BJ

- normal BJ you achieve after doing handjob a few times, then mc thinks about BJ and from the next evening you can ask her for a bj. She doesn’t believe you and you need to give her an erotic novel (search in cellar hallway). Cutscene will play and next evening she will do normal bj
- dt bj you can get by trying it in a bj and failing, then give her the fruit _and on the same day_ visit her at 18:00 or 19:00, then chat with her when you see her practicing. next evening you can use a dt bj

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
You're forgetting the towels. She tells you initially bath water, towels, and fragrance. Then subsequent days she just tells you the fragrance and you need to remember the water and towels yourself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So. The game shows promise. But there's some massive issues that would need to be fixed. Ignoring the grind, which is horrible but not the worst I've ever seen, there's the constant "loading" screens, the random recipes, and the unskippable dance "minigame" (read: time waster). And that's just the few things I've actually managed to see. Those "loading" screens shouldn't exist. All they do is take up unnecessary amounts of code and waste players' time by being unskippable. Just have a single screen that says something applicable to what's happened (chest opened, Items [blank] and [blank] combined to make [blank], etc.). Less code and, more importantly, you're not wasting the player's time. The random recipes kind of suck. The recipe system itself isn't so bad, just the random recipes (e.g. gold ring+crystal of item change that I don't remember the name of=just about anything under the sun) make it not as good. Not a major grievance, but it's still something that can be optimized. And the unskippable time waster. The outcome of your pulls for the dance minigame are completely random (which isn't completely bad, more on that optimization at the end) and are decided at some point that we're not given any indication of. Which means that there's no changing the dance minigame outcomes. Which, considering everything else (supply chest, item conversion, chest contents, christ even the princess's choice of bath fragrance) can be rolled back to change, is ridiculous. But even if you kept it the same way (random outcomes decided at some unindicated point in time that can't be rolled back or save scummed to change), it can still be given the "loading" screen treatment. Take out the unnecessary and unskippable slot machine aspect. After the player presses the button have three screens that progressively show the results of the roll. Or make it skippable (i.e. control/tab skipping). Either/or works. And since the results are as random as they are, let the player keep their leftover dance points. Or chop them in half and let the player keep the half. Or something more than "oh, you were at 99 dp? gee, sucks for you. start over."
Thanks for the long feedback

(1) The dancing game was the first minigame I made, in retrospect it is indeed overkill for what it achieves. Just wanted to make a slot machine. This minigame will be gone in the final version of the game. In the later stages of the game I did away with such minigames.
(2) The „loading“ screens are just anticipation build up (not necessary at all code wise) and while many don‘t seem to mind, for some they are really annoying af (surprises me, but perceptions are different). Might make a version where the result is just displayed and test-play it. The effort is near zero.
(3) random recipes are indeed questionably as they return mostly clutter. Might do away with them too (just a message „this is no know recipe etc.“)

Reactions: zeerin

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Didn’t anticipate this to be such a hurdle. Sorry for that.
Meant (G)reen (P)urple (G)reen. later i noticed this hint doesn‘t help at all if a person is red/green impaired of partly color blind. It was a bad design choice. Maybe I make it S+E+S, then it corresponds to the description of the crystals

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is it me or is that portal minigame incredibly stacked against the player? I send 9 gems against 3 and three times in a row I lost every single dice roll...
You have statistically a 100 to 80 ratio (i.e. you need around 100 gems to defeat 80 enemy gems). There may be really bad streaks of luck where you get wasted 3 or 4 times in a row but that’ll go the other way too. Once you have Nyx coming to support you, you have a quite high number of gems. And remember,ber, it is not necessary to occupy the entire board yet, just get to the portals.
Oh, and like in risk game: never ever attack with one or two units. always use 3.

Last edited:

Eji

Aug 10, 2017
GPG (SES) doesn't work for me. or any other aba combination. 4 different crystals in the game? I researched everything. I charged portal with scrolls to max. I'm doing it at 18:00. nothing. Queen is naked, posing and ready for toy. chated with her a lot. what am i missing?

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Think you should improve the success rates in the portal expansion, crystals are pretty rare/costly
If it's what the dev says then each fight is two d6s rolled against each other and you lose on ties. That means you win 42% of the time and lose 58% of the time. I really hated it at first and almost made the same posts as you both yesterday because going 0-3 twice in a row sucks. But after a while with no time limit and Nyx bringing back infinite gems it just kinda didn't matter and the odds didn't really feel that bad overall.

After more thought, I think the whole game might just be too much. I think the quickest route to get every chest and portal takes 28 squares which at 2 (probably at least 3, though) days per square is 56 days of just the portal game. Maybe the map should be smaller or you should be able to place more troops per day or it should work like Go where surrounding spaces on (2? 3?) sides should capture them for free or give you bonuses... idk.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
GPG (SES) doesn't work for me. or any other aba combination. 4 different crystals in the game? I researched everything. I charged portal with scrolls to max. I'm doing it at 18:00. nothing. Queen is naked, posing and ready for toy. chated with her a lot. what am i missing?
Green, Purple, Green at 18:00 will bring Nyx to the Tower _IF_ the guild has been paid off. Maybe this is it?

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Just tested on a new Act 2 game and it worked fine for me. Are you in the portal room and clicking the "Use Portal" button to insert the crystals? It's not a chest recipe. Also you need to have paid off the 10k debt to the guild.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes