yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
If memory serves try to use a lockpick while in her room.'

Its not well explained, it took me a bit as well.
Yeah, sorry for that.

Thats a shortcoming of the quest system with no detailed hints. It annoyed me so much that I rewrote the entire quest system with nice "Quest Assigned" pop ups and detailed hint screen. Will be in V0.7+. Small V0.7DEV example screen attached. ;)
screenshot0021.png
screenshot0023.png

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
If memory serves try to use a lockpick while in her room.'

Its not well explained, it took me a bit as well.
Thank you! I got a reaction from her, but she won't let me try until I get her all her money. Did not see that coming. Wish I hadn't dropped all the gold bars at the brothel already now. Things had gone pretty smooth otherwise until this point. Been very happy with this game.

Reactions: yv0751

Tamerlane007

Aug 24, 2022
Yeah, sorry for that.

Thats a shortcoming of the quest system with no detailed hints. It annoyed me so much that I rewrote the entire quest system with nice "Quest Assigned" pop ups and detailed hint screen. Will be in V0.7+. Small V0.7DEV example screen attached. ;)
View attachment 2033000
View attachment 2033004
Took me quite some time too, even after checking your detailed (and overall very accurate) walkthrough.
Spoiler Alert...
First the magical code: while the belt shows XLIV-XCIX you need to drop the "-". Lost some time trying to substitute "T" with "I" as they are quite similar and Dwynn's comments aren't helpful.
Then the unlocking: I'm bad with colors so I have to rely on the crystal's descriptions which are blue, purple, pink and amber. No green or orange crystals. No big deal as you can use try and error but not helpful either. The minigame's description could be improved IMO. You need to use a lockpick in the room (Use item) in order to investigate the lock, then when the minigame starts, click on the empty square which opens your inventory and select a lockpick. This will close your inventory and the lockpick will now fill the (former) empty square. Now make sure that the bottom row, which is to the right of the "+" sign, shows the 4 crystals in the right order: Value, Value, Exchange, Scrying which can be obtained by using the JKLI keys and the spacebar. Then Open and enjoy...
Just my 2 cents. I enjoyed your game very much, in particular its concept and the cartoonish graphics. Keep up the good work :)

Reactions: Soran

Tamerlane007

Aug 24, 2022
im at same part how do u speak to queen?
You should activate the mirror in the room where the goblin sleeps. To activate it you'll need a crystal of scrying which you can make by using the machine inside the third room downstairs; combine a purple glitter potion with a crystal of exchange. This is stuff you can find inside the magical chest in the goblin's dorm and/or the small labyrinth at the bottom of the stairs.
Hope this helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
I can't get the pink butt plug. The princess asked for one, but the shopkeeper never mentions it, and the walkthrough just says that the shopkeeper will give it to you for gold and a specific item. I've done just about everything else, I'm only missing the second and fifteenth scenes in the gallery.

Tamerlane007

Aug 24, 2022
I can't get the pink butt plug. The princess asked for one, but the shopkeeper never mentions it, and the walkthrough just says that the shopkeeper will give it to you for gold and a specific item. I've done just about everything else, I'm only missing the second and fifteenth scenes in the gallery.
The shopkeeper doesn't mention it: it simply appears in the middle of the items for sale when you click on "browse". If you click on the object, the shopkeeper will tell you that he needs some (common) potion on top of the displayed price.

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
The shopkeeper doesn't mention it: it simply appears in the middle of the items for sale when you click on "browse". If you click on the object, the shopkeeper will tell you that he needs some (common) potion on top of the displayed price.
Something got messed up somewhere, because it's not showing in the shop at all.

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
I m Locked at act 1 :/
And it's really annoying
basicly i can't create the ghost bomb till i get a Crystal of Sublimation, but i can't find one, there's no recipe to create it, and i keep going OVER and OVER into the lower dungeons, looting everything i can't find any.
and when i enter the room with the ghost slime, i just can't pass through it, so what is the secret?
What did i don't understand?
Is it just RNG and if after 20 trie you didn't had it it's just you had no luck?

EDIT: had searched the book everyday for one game week, teeling me "nothing to learn" and suddenly day 8, give methe recipe for green Gem

Last edited:
Reactions: rainwake

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
Did you figure this out,because I cant activate the portal with green purple green, do have to do something first? I also paid the guild and spoke with the queen etc
yeah, I could, don't remember but I think is B+P+G

Tamerlane007

Aug 24, 2022
yeah, I could, don't remember but I think is B+P+G
Just to clarify: BPG is correct (it's written on the wall right of the portal, BTW). GPG is the code provided by the thieves guild. But you must first activate the portal with BPG. Won't work otherwise.

Reactions: rainwake
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes