yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I can't get the pink butt plug. The princess asked for one, but the shopkeeper never mentions it, and the walkthrough just says that the shopkeeper will give it to you for gold and a specific item. I've done just about everything else, I'm only missing the second and fifteenth scenes in the gallery.
Thats a bit unintuitive sorry for that:
You have first to buy a steel plug in the shop, show it to Irith. She then says she wants a pink one. then you can buy the pink one in the shop. the shopkeeper tells you she wants purple glitter potion on top of the gold, so make sure you carry that.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I m Locked at act 1 :/
And it's really annoying
basicly i can't create the ghost bomb till i get a Crystal of Sublimation, but i can't find one, there's no recipe to create it, and i keep going OVER and OVER into the lower dungeons, looting everything i can't find any.
and when i enter the room with the ghost slime, i just can't pass through it, so what is the secret?
What did i don't understand?
Is it just RNG and if after 20 trie you didn't had it it's just you had no luck?

EDIT: had searched the book everyday for one game week, teeling me "nothing to learn" and suddenly day 8, give methe recipe for green Gem
After talking with the queen about the special slime, she says there is a recipe. Then you can research it _IF_ you are level 5 or higher. You probably were very early lvl in the Queen quest.
Sorry, thats a bit unintuitive on my part. have fixed that in the meantime by removing the bomb requirement in V0.6 to reduce the grind.

Last edited:

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
After talking with the queen about the special slime, she says there is a recipe. Then you can research it _IF_ you are level 5 or higher. You probably were very early lvl in the Queen quest.
Sorry, thats a bit unintuitive on my part. have fixed that in the meantime by removing the bomb requirement in V0.6 to reduce the grind.
No problem, removing it might have been the good call.
Another could be add a little something in the book. Like, before you told me here, i had no clue that Grex level capped the recipe in the book
maybe just add something like "if i had more experience i could maybe understand what they say into the book" Or something better (tbh this propostion is horrible)
anyway great game so far!

Reactions: yv0751

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Lov the game. How many conquests will there be in the game btw, atm there is princess, queen, and thief. It looks as if your going to add some wizard chick as well. That would make four, I would strongly advise against adding too many (as in 10 or more, or some high amount that is unnecessary to pad out game depth) as it will water down your developing of other characters.

Also I would normally suggest a wardrobe mechanic for any game of this type as those sorts of things only enhance these type of games by a lot, however this games case I dont think a wardrobe with clothing optionals are needed as the goblin is really tring to just get them all nude. So I would definitely find other ways to add more depth to the characters in the game (as in more stuff the player has control over as far as the characters go).

Lastly keep up the awsome work.

Reactions: yv0751

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
oh, tags just updated...
[anal sex][handjob][oral sex]
well, on the plus side there is some sex in this and not just grind.
on the downside there is no real sex (vaginal) in this game.

Aug 26, 2022
Thats a bit unintuitive sorry for that:
You have first to buy a steel plug in the shop, show it to Irith. She then says she wants a pink one. then you can buy the pink one in the shop. the shopkeeper tells you she wants purple glitter potion on top of the gold, so make sure you carry that.
Hmm, after showing her the steel one and her asking for a pink one. I've never seen a pink on in the shop. I've even bought a bunch of stuff hoping the pink one would show up.

fish0

Dec 7, 2017
How do I unlock blowjobs? A post earlier in the thread says you have to get Irith's sluttiness up to 15 with handjobs, but her sluttiness is stuck at 12.

e: nvm, figured it out. You have to find the erotic literature by searching the cellar.

Last edited:

wiegelspee

Sep 5, 2016
Can't figure out the belt puzzle. I was told to do B+B+P+O and I get that all in a square and nothing happens.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do I unlock blowjobs? A post earlier in the thread says you have to get Irith's sluttiness up to 15 with handjobs, but her sluttiness is stuck at 12.
i posted also a link to the walkthrough update in op, that should explain it

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Lov the game. How many conquests will there be in the game btw, atm there is princess, queen, and thief. It looks as if your going to add some wizard chick as well. That would make four, I would strongly advise against adding too many (as in 10 or more, or some high amount that is unnecessary to pad out game depth) as it will water down your developing of other characters.

Also I would normally suggest a wardrobe mechanic for any game of this type as those sorts of things only enhance these type of games by a lot, however this games case I dont think a wardrobe with clothing optionals are needed as the goblin is really tring to just get them all nude. So I would definitely find other ways to add more depth to the characters in the game (as in more stuff the player has control over as far as the characters go).

Lastly keep up the awsome work.
Thanks. Glad you like i the game.

There will be only four girls (including Queen). I will finish the game with V0.8 in November. From V0.6 there is a dress up / wardrobe option included

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Found the brothel, advanced Nyx as high as she can go at the tavern. I can't train her any further. Can't get the next stage to trigger. Same with sending the dildo to the queen. Got almost all the squares overrun but not portal alignment.

Edit: Figured out the delivery. Still can't get Nyx to trigger anything beyond the tavern.

Last edited:

Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
wait how do i unlock nyx .. like i added the gems ... green purple green ... but it isn't activating .. also did it at 18:00

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes