Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone know how to open the Console to use the cheats in the Walkthrough? I am in the grind to pay off the Guild and it feels like all other progress has come to a screeching halt until I accomplish that.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Anyone know how to open the Console to use the cheats in the Walkthrough? I am in the grind to pay off the Guild and it feels like all other progress has come to a screeching halt until I accomplish that.
You definitely wouldnt want to miss what comes after that ;)
Download unren.bat from this site, install it, run it to unlock the console and then with GAME.money+=10000 you can create gold.
In all versions from 0.5.1 console is enabled by default.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The answer's probably obvious and I'm an idiot, but how do I discipline Nyx?
Sneak out in the morning to the bathroom, flip the fragrances and then return to assign nyx bathing duty. She'll get into a fight with Irith and you can discipline her...

Reactions: FlyerReady

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
it’s te roman letters XLIVXCIX for the inscription and Value/Value/Exchange/Scrying for the first belt unlock combo
So the code works and all, and that's great, but how do I even investigate Irith's belt at all to learn this in game?

It seems like after goblin MC says he should look at her belt it should be as easy as seeing Irith and selecting an obvious box, like "Chat," or anything else that may present itself. Yet it seems like I've tried locating every option I can and can find no way to look at it myself. I took a peek at the images in the game folder, and I can see the image for the belt and the Roman numerals on it, so I know it's in the game. What am I missing, and how stupid am I?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThePrincessAndTheTower-0.5.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Subject3910

May 17, 2019
So the code works and all, and that's great, but how do I even investigate Irith's belt at all to learn this in game?

It seems like after goblin MC says he should look at her belt it should be as easy as seeing Irith and selecting an obvious box, like "Chat," or anything else that may present itself. Yet it seems like I've tried locating every option I can and can find no way to look at it myself. I took a peek at the images in the game folder, and I can see the image for the belt and the Roman numerals on it, so I know it's in the game. What am I missing, and how stupid am I?
If memory serves try to use a lockpick while in her room.'

Its not well explained, it took me a bit as well.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes