AiKNicK

Jan 7, 2018
Use the machine in the library. You'll need a total of 100 wooden planks though. 10 planks can be converted into 1 ceder wood plank and 10 cedar gives 1 ebony. Don' use crystals of exchange BTW.
How I arrive to the last portal? I lost the battles against the "ghost-gems".

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
i failed hart - or the game failed ... can't decide yet ;)
did i miss something with the belt-code?
i checked the belt several times, but no other letters appear??

Tamerlane007

Aug 24, 2022
i failed hart - or the game failed ... can't decide yet ;)
did i miss something with the belt-code?
i checked the belt several times, but no other letters appear??
Maybe you tried XLIV-XCIX or XLIV XCIX... Happened to me anyway. You should use XLIVXCIX

Reactions: laladon

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hot damn :eek: Unique and interesting game (with actual 'gameplay' elements compared to the VN-styled ones) although I myself have not played it yet, just by looking at the promo photos.

I guess the lewd scenes (if any) if the rewards of completing quests/tasks or achieving certains goals. It is a different gameplay experience than what I am used to but I have no issue with it. I think of it as a leaner (and cleaner) version of an RPGM game, where you don't actually have to move around but just click a location on the map to go somewhere.

The 3DCG visual is also unique and beautifully done(y), not sure if there is music or sound because I have not played it but I think most likely that it has.

The only downside I see so far is the main protagonist is a shrewd looking goblin (there is nothing wrong about goblin or any other creatures) which most likely put off many players as they like to project/self-insert themselves into the games they are playing. I have nothing against it but just saying that because of the goblin some players might not want to try this game. However, considering that this is a fantasy game, the dev can easily at a later time revealed that the goblin is an actual Prince who is cursed and turned into a Goblin i.e. like the frog in fairytale. So, the dev chosed Goblin instead of a frog, because it more logical that a Goblin can do all kinds of stuff a human can do. *Pure specculation.

It also appears to have very ample contents for a game that is barely 6 months old:unsure:.

Good luck to the dev and for this game. I keep watch on it.
Thankx for the positive input. Glad you like the concept.

As to development time. I plan to finish the game with V0.7 (one ending) in october and V0.8 (alt endings) in November. Playing time is now about 5-6 hours, maybe around 10 when its done.
Next year in January I'll start with a sci fi game.
This one is my first published game, so it was to practice game design elements and learn ;)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Where do you get the lockpick? Is that I don't know when you get
You need to 'craft' it using the Magic Chest in the right room of the basement, I forgot the recipe, I just play Day 2 for now :ROFLMAO: but maybe perhaps at later days you can get it from chest while exploring dungeons too :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes