yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Haven't try the game yet. Gonna download now .
Hope we can train the Queen too. May be in future
Once the Queen is captured my Antagonist / Threat is gone. Still have to figure out a plausible way to capture/train her before the very end of the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hentaikage

jokuur

May 23, 2019
That's starting with next version 0.4.
For features 3.0 you can also check the Release Notes in OP.
i see
what scenes should i be working to see at current build? i might already have them all but i know it rarely says in developing games
for example goblin says we could go to her in the ight to test her defensive magic but i cant go to her in the night

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
Climb up from the cellar with more than 20 gold (from loot or just from stash), then she will appear and take it. If you have more than 100 you’ll get bonus FP and her mood improves
Wow, that was NOT obvious. I kept 10 gold on me and tried talking to her and clicking on different things in her room, trying desperately to figure out how to give her money while her mood kept dropping.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I really like your game. Several Questions: 1) What do the glitter fragrances do? 2) How are the scrolls used? 3) Is there any limit on sluttiness or obedience? 4) Does Cum Swallowed have an effect on anything?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Wow, that was NOT obvious. I kept 10 gold on me and tried talking to her and clicking on different things in her room, trying desperately to figure out how to give her money while her mood kept dropping.
Yeah, sorry, that is not super intuitive, I admit. V0.4 will have a gift system where you can give her items or money explicitly as well.

Reactions: QuietlyReading

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I really like your game. Several Questions: 1) What do the glitter fragrances do? 2) How are the scrolls used? 3) Is there any limit on sluttiness or obedience? 4) Does Cum Swallowed have an effect on anything?
Thanks for the feedback.
  • Glitter fragrances can be substituted at the morning bath errand for the respective color she wants, you’ll get 30FP bonus then
  • Scrolls are only valuable items at the moment. Cash in, best combined with a value crystal
  • Favours have different caps on SLU/SUB gains. If no green message comes up after the favour, the cap has been reached (30 SLU and 10 SUB atm)
  • No function/effect of cum at the moment

Reactions: rdblev

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
This is a nice game so far. I think the only complaints i would have are, that a lot of the pictures are quite grainy and that the camera could be closer to the action in the HJ/BJ scenes.
I'll be looking forward for more from you (y)
The camera is way too zoomed out, some of the blowjob/handjob stuff would have also been good for pov scenes.

Reactions: exter

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i see
what scenes should i be working to see at current build? i might already have them all but i know it rarely says in developing games
for example goblin says we could go to her in the ight to test her defensive magic but i cant go to her in the night
  • In the OP release notes I summarised what’s in atm (for example, night visits are not, they’ll come with v0.4 where I streamline the hj/bj progression a bit better)
  • 0.3b has one new cutscene with the Queen on the night after day 9

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The camera is way too zoomed out, some of the blowjob/handjob stuff would have also been good for pov scenes.
  • That’s a design decision, as unfortunately my system can’t handle full screen animation renders
  • But a POV still frame might be a good idea, will think about it

Reactions: exter

jokuur

May 23, 2019
  • In the OP release notes I summarised what’s in atm (for example, night visits are not, they’ll come with v0.4 where I streamline the hj/bj progression a bit better)
  • 0.3b has one new cutscene with the Queen on the night after day 9
oh no... im on day >30 and i think i saw queen only once when she talks to the guards about finding portal... can u send me screenshot of day 9?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
oh no... im on day >30 and i think i saw queen only once when she talks to the guards about finding portal... can u send me screenshot of day 9?
There's some dialogue and camera refocusing, but this is one picture.
If you know how to use the Renpy command line, you can also start a game with v0.3b and at day two or so evening enter: GAME.day = 9 and then go to bed to see the dialogue.
screen small.png

jokuur

May 23, 2019
There's some dialogue and camera refocusing, but this is one picture.
If you know how to use the Renpy command line, you can also start a game with v0.3b and at day two or so evening enter: GAME.day = 9 and then go to bed to see the dialogue.
View attachment 1802953
yeah i didnt saw it on day 9 ill wait for the next update and start new game i guess and i try cheat engine to make myself more money

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes