Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
The game is very intriguing, despite some conventions. A petty thief would have been executed for sure, and a male person was especially not allowed to the royal one. Eating and drinking is not shown at all. The actions of the telepathic sorceress are also of interest, will she help us or interfere in every possible way? And can he remove the chastity belt?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The game is very intriguing, despite some conventions. A petty thief would have been executed for sure, and a male person was especially not allowed to the royal one. Eating and drinking is not shown at all. The actions of the telepathic sorceress are also of interest, will she help us or interfere in every possible way? And can he remove the chastity belt?
Thank you for the feedback. Glad you like it. In version 0.3b I think I left the developer log file in (@@.CRQ.txt) this gives hints on some possible endings… ;)
Also on Patreon I will do polls as to the game progression and share info.

Reactions: Redmoon82

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
And yes, I'm waiting for this moment to be implemented in the game, why are these eyes so surprised?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The file is taken from the game client.

qbit77

Jan 25, 2021
Enjoying the game. One slight problem, game crashes every time I try to go deeper in the dungeon. trapdoor in the maze.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Enjoying the game. One slight problem, game crashes every time I try to go deeper in the dungeon. trapdoor in the maze.

That happens if you have bombs left when you go into trapdoor. So enter the dungeon with just one bomb, use it on guardian slime and then go into trapdoor. Weird, but works for me.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That happens if you have bombs left when you go into trapdoor. So enter the dungeon with just one bomb, use it on guardian slime and then go into trapdoor. Weird, but works for me.
Or download 0.3a or 0.3b, where this ought to have been fixed. Let me know what version you were using.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
This is coming along nicely! Is this your first game? I'm enjoying the mechanics, and glad you weren't over ambitious starting out: a few scenes, and limited characters. Its a good loop, I'd suggest doing something so that you can automate things like dungeon crawls at higher levels so they don't become tedious. All in all, nice work, I'm especially impressed by your developer structure and mini games.

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
This is coming along nicely! Is this your first game? I'm enjoying the mechanics, and glad you weren't over ambitious starting out: a few scenes, and limited characters. Its a good loop, I'd suggest doing something so that you can automate things like dungeon crawls at higher levels so they don't become tedious. All in all, nice work, I'm especially impressed by your developer structure and mini games.
Thanks!

To implement the developer framework bug free was a b*tch. That’s why the content was a bit reduced for first release. 80% of the work was the code.

Now I will start fleshing the story out and polish the UI.
I did some similar games for myself, so I could reuse the software design.

As a teaser: Here’s a glimpse of the new crafting UI which is finished.

Developer log and more stuff is on my patreon.

E690809A-0D3D-4271-82E4-AD76925B0A5E.jpeg

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks!

To implement the developer framework bug free was a b*tch. That’s why the content was a bit reduced for first release. 80% of the work was the code.

Now I will start fleshing the story out and polish the UI.
I did some similar games for myself, so I could reuse the software design.

As a teaser: Here’s a glimpse of the new crafting UI which is finished.

Developer log and more stuff is on my patreon.

View attachment 1807404
Crafting?! You for already had me, but this would have sealed it.

I notice your change log is all cataloged with some kind of ticket reference. Do you use a management tool for that?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Crafting?! You for already had me, but this would have sealed it.

I notice your change log is all cataloged with some kind of ticket reference. Do you use a management tool for that?
I use a speadsheet for CRQ Tracking with some basic info like ID/Title/State/Target Version.
When I was working as a project manager I always gave our coding teams sh*t for not documenting things properly so i try to follow my own requirements here :)

The crafting btw is very basic (a gem and an item), but it helps to convert otherwise useless clutter to useful items and has some gambling element to it.

Reactions: Delambo

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
As far as I understand the crafting logic in the game, it will be possible to create "improved" versions of already existing items, like the glitter option. And in the future, juicy scenes and advancement in the plot of the game will be tied to them.

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
As far as I understand the crafting logic in the game, it will be possible to create "improved" versions of already existing items, like the glitter option. And in the future, juicy scenes and advancement in the plot of the game will be tied to them.
That’s a good idea with the “improved” versions. I added a crystal that will elevate appropriate items properties into v0.4. :)

Reactions: Delambo

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Will items like wine or novels be usefull in later versions? Like will you be able to gift them to princess for favours or whatever?
If not, any chance for an in-game notification whether an item is usefull or clutter?

Also, will the game focus be only on princess, and possibly evil queen? Or are you planning some other characters?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Will items like wine or novels be usefull in later versions? Like will you be able to gift them to princess for favours or whatever?
If not, any chance for an in-game notification whether an item is usefull or clutter?

Also, will the game focus be only on princess, and possibly evil queen? Or are you planning some other characters?
Incidentally, wine and books will be two items playing a key role in the training path in v0.4 :)
Gifting system is implemented in v0.4 as well.

Quest items you cannot ditch, the game will come up with a message. And with the new crafting system in v0.4 also the clutter will serve some purpose.

So your comment goes right along with the direction the game is taking. :)

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes