yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks!

By the way, not sure if it's been reported before, but I find that whenever I enter level 2 of the dungeon after blowing up the guardian slime, if I have another bomb in inventory, the game crashes.
That issue has been fixed with 0.3a/b.
I recommend you use these versions or wait for 0.4 if you don’t wat to start a new game yet,

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That issue has been fixed with 0.3a/b.
I recommend you use these versions or wait for 0.4 if you don’t wat to start a new game yet,
Thanks. I may have downloaded it just before the fix. Had it sitting on my hard drive for a few weeks and hadn't played the game till a few days ago.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The Princess And The Tower w001c.png

V0.4 Release candidate finished today. Testing starts on Monday, release is 31.05. on patreon, a bit later public release. Here is a small WP for the wait (still 1280x720, as I'll get my new machine with GPU only E07)

Edit: Minor image update.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I really like the model design in this game. Often, the more caricatured 3d models end up looking freakish & the more realistic Das3d models tend to get lost in uncanny valley with their dead doll cadaver eyes. This hits a very nice happy medium that's hot without being freakish or off-putting. Plus, you've gotta love the puffies. Best areolas variety hands-down.

Reactions: grgrgr5
Sep 12, 2017
Did I finish the game?
I can't tell if there's anything else to do beside dance, blowjob,handjob, pet game
I saw the developer notes about no crystal of perception, and no bdsm room activity
Enjoyed the game so far so looking forward to more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Did I finish the game?
I can't tell if there's anything else to do beside dance, blowjob,handjob, pet game
I saw the developer notes about no crystal of perception, and no bdsm room activity
Enjoyed the game so far so looking forward to more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback.

You have maxed out V0.3 and I feel bad, that I didn‘t add ingame messages to make that clearer.
Such notifications will be in V0.4.

In V0.4 (released 31.05. on patreon, shortly later publicly) I have redesigned the SLU progression with intermediate stages/tasks/challenges/art, because I felt the progression mechanics (Maybe I‘ll do it -> OK, lets do it) was to simple/bland.
Also I added first use of training room for setting up SUB progression.

See a small Screenshot V0.4 below (dev screenshot, so disregard the header data):
1.png

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I really like the model design in this game. Often, the more caricatured 3d models end up looking freakish & the more realistic Das3d models tend to get lost in uncanny valley with their dead doll cadaver eyes. This hits a very nice happy medium that's hot without being freakish or off-putting. Plus, you've gotta love the puffies. Best areolas variety hands-down.
Thanks.
I was looking forever for a good cartoon DAZ model, but they all looked freaky af, until the „Toon Princess“ model was released.
I was almost at the point where I would have drawn the game art and not rendered it…

Reactions: Delambo

Ane Onim

Mar 26, 2022
I like them all, it's a very good job.
However I don't think Gwynn should be dressed like that (if she is at the beginning) before being trained or something else.
You could make her wear a brown jean I think it will look good on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
V 0.4 available for the curious and impatient :cool:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes