Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
I've restored the training room but I still can't invite the princess. She has the achievement “Well Trained Pet“ .
How to find out about the mysterious room?

Reactions: poplarchan

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
The pathing for the 'normal' slimes seems to have changed since the last version? If the slime spawns in the passage with the chest in it, there seems to be no way to lure it out and get to the chest without killing it.

motoshead89

Sep 1, 2020
How do you move past 20 SLU? I haven't gotten the 'End of Content' message so what am I missing?

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the game, one little suggestion, the icon for the door on the upper right side of the screen would work better if it was at the lower left by the other tabs.
1654303205431.png just a suggestion :giggle:

Reactions: BABaracus

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMBomb“)

This from the walkthrough doesn't work.
The item code is correct. Possibly you have to look at the quotes. Only "coding"/straight quotes work in the renpy command line.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I haven't found any combination of crystals that open the portal yet.
They are a bit hard to see (scattered on the floor of the room as hint). Will make that clearer in the next update. colors are B + P + G

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Any information in regard to upgrading the game resolution to 1920 ?
Not before I have an hardware uopdate ( if my machine ever makes it out of locked overseas ports ;) ). Will limit the 1920 upscaling to cutscenes, wont redo the UI.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I've restored the training room but I still can't invite the princess. She has the achievement “Well Trained Pet“ .
How to find out about the mysterious room?

You need to advance the queen storyline
  • talk to the queen in the mirror
  • get the portal room key
  • research in the arcane room about the portal (might take a few tries)
  • activate the portal
  • then the PET room arc can be continued (talk to Irith in the morning)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
opening BJ quest bugged on me. I got the message that you need to find a romance novel, but I can't find any.
Seems to be either some edge case or just not clear instructions ingame on my part.
Once the princess tells you that "BJ is not a thing", the erotic novel will show up 100% prob when you search your own room
If through some odd reason it doesnt:
Code:
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMNovelEro")
Give it to her then and wait a night.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes