• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do you move past 20 SLU? I haven't gotten the 'End of Content' message so what am I missing?
SLU20 is e.o.c in V0.4. Possibly you clicked through the message fast. In V0.4.1 there will be a nice quest log with help and better e.o.c. announcements. Release (save game compatible to V0.4) exclusively on patreon 16.06.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It worked for me after activating the portal/
After portal room key you need to do 2 things to be able to activate it:
  1. talk to the queen
  2. research the portal in the arcane room

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
In my experience with the first version, you don't even need a walkthrough. It's a fairly strait forward game. My advice- Don't let it stop you from playing. It's a really good game.
With 0.4 that might have changed a bit. Got the feedback on 0.3 that SLU progression was a bit too "on rails", so I designed a bunch of quests and cut scenes around it to make it more challenging.
If you haven't tried V0.4 I recommend you give it a go ;)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The pathing for the 'normal' slimes seems to have changed since the last version? If the slime spawns in the passage with the chest in it, there seems to be no way to lure it out and get to the chest without killing it.
Pathing is the same, but the green ones tend to run up and down if they spawn there, HOWEVER:
  • if you place yourself in _line of sight_, green ones will have a 10% chance to randomly go for you. So loitering visibly in the adjacent corners will eventually lure them out
  • you can also sneak into level 2 trapdoor behind their back if you want to save a bomb (they are "frozen") until you resurface

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

zzMedVeDzz

Oct 27, 2019
Seems to be either some edge case or just not clear instructions ingame on my part.
Once the princess tells you that "BJ is not a thing", the erotic novel will show up 100% prob when you search your own room
If through some odd reason it doesnt:
Code:
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMNovelEro")
Give it to her then and wait a night.
This is exactly what happend. I keep finding lamp oil in my room, no matter what.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
This is exactly what happend. I keep finding lamp oil in my room, no matter what.
This is some weird edge case that seems to happen rarely.
Will debug that for the next release in a week.
Until then, sorry, only the cheat I wrote a can be used as workaround if you don‘t wan to trackback.

CowieDays

Jan 20, 2019
Hi, first of all AWESOME game, continue doing it, its so hot and horny... love charcaters... but im stuck, i literally almost broke my B and N trying deploy bomb but don't work... if u can help me i really be glad <3 love you u are the best.

And im in the last day soo.. i have to restart, can u make a guide how to put the codes for see the new content im a really dumb on pc. A litteraly name of the folder and archive or else could help

CowieDays

Jan 20, 2019
Hi, first of all AWESOME game, continue doing it, its so hot and horny... love charcaters... but im stuck, i literally almost broke my B and N trying deploy bomb but don't work... if u can help me i really be glad <3 love you u are the best.

And im in the last day soo.. i have to restart, can u make a guide how to put the codes for see the new content im a really dumb on pc. A litteraly name of the folder and archive or else could help
to add her status and my money

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
to add her status and my money
Well, first, you actually need a bomb to deploy it. If the bomb was displayed under „gear“ and still didn‘t work I‘m out of ideas as to how deploy it. I‘ll probably make it mouse clickable too in the next update.

Adding money to stash etc. is described in the walkthrough.
That also explains how to get to scenes quickly.

You need to enable renpy console mode before you can use cheats, google it is rather easy to find.
Changing her stats is irith.attr[“SLU“] = whatever , same for SUB, MOD, ARO. Could be game breaking though.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
This is some weird edge case that seems to happen rarely.
Will debug that for the next release in a week.
Until then, sorry, only the cheat I wrote a can be used as workaround if you don‘t wan to trackback.

Hey, I also have problem with BJ path. Princess refused BJ, I got romance novel through crafting but now she refuses that gift saying "That's boring". What to do?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey, I also have problem with BJ path. Princess refused BJ, I got romance novel through crafting but now she refuses that gift saying "That's boring". What to do?
She doesnt want a romance novel, she wants an _erotic novel_. That can be found after she refuses BJ by search in your room. Check, maybe you have it in the inventory (scroll down).
If oddly enough not: irith.addItem("ITMNovelEro")

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Suggestion: When arousal is nearly to the point of "I'm busy" time in her room, gifting the weird fruit can give a different result.

The regular disgust, then.... pause. "Your gift is acceptable. Now get out." Favor points allotted and a slightly modified scene when you try to peek back into her room again that night. Additional slut points added upon seeing the modified scene.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Suggestion: When arousal is nearly to the point of "I'm busy" time in her room, gifting the weird fruit can give a different result.

The regular disgust, then.... pause. "Your gift is acceptable. Now get out." Favor points allotted and a slightly modified scene when you try to peek back into her room again that night. Additional slut points added upon seeing the modified scene.
Good hints.

P.s. If you haven’t seen it yet: Give her the fruit. If she accepts, visit her 18:00 the same day ;)

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Carca

Aug 22, 2017
Is the princess the only one you get to train?
Or is it possible to obtain several woman?

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes