• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
I'm done... More than an hour of griding and I'm stuck! Ask me to bring princess in the training room qhen i'm ready. Room is done and I can't bring her there :sleep:

Reactions: aspyrin

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'd Like to say thanks for all the help here, I'm learning a lot about RenPy (y)
I can't get the BJ scene to activate:whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your SLU is only 3.
You need to get sluttiness to 5(!) (with dance) first, then as follows:
Stay with her in the bathroom in the morning, do the handjob prep scene and then the hj favour comes up at night. do some hj and then you get some tasks that will eventually lead to a bj.

Just like in real life ;)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm done... More than an hour of griding and I'm stuck! Ask me to bring princess in the training room qhen i'm ready. Room is done and I can't bring her there :sleep:

Need to do the queen / portal stuff first before the training room is „open“. See walkthrough.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
You must open the portal chamber first.
And activate the portal. On the floor you can see the gems you need. You must craft them tough.
Given that... closing a girl in a cage is kinda off.
She's been caged in the tower already for a lot of time.
I'd bind her on a bed and play a little instead.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Public Poll On The Princess And The Tower V0.4 Open!

As I have received a ton of feedback, I made a public poll available on patreon and would greatly appreciate if you could head over and give your quick impressions that way:

This makes sure I get the next version just right (hopefully)

Thanks in advance!

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I don't find the game hard, tho probably beacouse I overuse scrolling back in renpy.

The dungeon is getting kinda grindy tho. Any plans for like autoresolving floors you've already beaten or something like that?

Also, I kinda liked the scene when you invite Princess to the cages area for the first time. I like that she isn't complete airhead, it adds to character.

Scrounger117

Feb 3, 2020
I still cannot seem to trigger the BJ scenes (even the walkthrough is unclear). I have her as a "Well trained Pet" with SLU 10 and SUB 5, Mood 100. Try to give her the fruit in the morning, she refuses it, go the hallway and nothing happens. What am I missing?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Your SLU is only 3.
You need to get sluttiness to 5(!) (with dance) first, then as follows:
Stay with her in the bathroom in the morning, do the handjob prep scene and then the hj favour comes up at night. do some hj and then you get some tasks that will eventually lead to a bj.

Just like in real life ;)
Fixed V0.4RC4 is in OP to download due to the annoying training / novel bug.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I still cannot seem to trigger the BJ scenes (even the walkthrough is unclear). I have her as a "Well trained Pet" with SLU 10 and SUB 5, Mood 100. Try to give her the fruit in the morning, she refuses it, go the hallway and nothing happens. What am I missing?
Note: I just found the root cause for the ero novel not spawning
Fixed V0.4RC4 is in OP to download due to the annoying training / novel bug.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I don't find the game hard, tho probably beacouse I overuse scrolling back in renpy.

The dungeon is getting kinda grindy tho. Any plans for like autoresolving floors you've already beaten or something like that?

Also, I kinda liked the scene when you invite Princess to the cages area for the first time. I like that she isn't complete airhead, it adds to character.
Thx. Glad you enjoy the game.
Some quality of life features will be added in future releases.

Note: Fixed V0.4RC4 is in OP to download due to the annoying training / novel bug.

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
The item code is correct. Possibly you have to look at the quotes. Only "coding"/straight quotes work in the renpy command line.
Thank you for responding, but you give me too much credit. I have no knowledge of how coding works. Could you (or anyone) please tell me what I need to type in? I tried different versions of GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMBomb“) and think I broke the game doing it. Now when I search and find lamp oil I get an error. When I hit "ignore" it still gives me the message for the lamp oil, but I don't get it in my inventory.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes