• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
No ideea how to get to dungeon's second level
You need to talk to the Queen through the mirror, Crystal of Scrying is required for this - it activates the mirror.
In the first conversation, she will tell you where to find the key to the rest of the labyrinth.

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
I cannot progress the SUB training. I have SUB 6 and the training room built but cannot get Irith to go to training room. Game insists that I need to increase her pet training? there must be a sequence of actions that I have missed?

aspyrin

Jan 16, 2021
You need to talk to the Queen through the mirror, Crystal of Scrying is required for this - it activates the mirror.
In the first conversation, she will tell you where to find the key to the rest of the labyrinth.
And how the hell I get that crystal?

biggus123

Apr 28, 2020
thx bro i opened console and added some gold but i still cant add bombs
GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMBomb“)
this line doesnt want to work
Just found why it's not working that command is wrong it's using “ instead of "
Try this one below
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMBomb")

Here are some others
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMPurpleCrystal")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMOrangeCrystal")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMBlueCrystal")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMGreenCrystal")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMBomb")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMPurpleGlitter")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMBlueGlitter")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMGreenGlitter")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMBlueFragrance")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMGreenFragrance")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMPurpleFragrance")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMRingSilver")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMRingGold")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMRingDiamond")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMWood")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMIron")
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMNail")

Last edited:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
What is with the guild payments...

It's so much, and I was paying what I could, but an assassin was still sent to kill me. How much am I possibly supposed to send? There's not that much way to make money that quickly.

citizen-x

Mar 9, 2019
Hi, all you "Cheaters" !

There is absolutely no need for console cheats !!!
You just can make good use of the qsave/qload and the "back" option.

I use the qsave/qload for each "minigame" including the item-crafting and before chest loading.
Therefore I choose which monster I go for(always guardian of course).

I decide what item to craft or how much money is sufficient.

Using the the "back" option, I decide what to find, searching the rooms.

The "back" is also helping, if you ever unfortunately run into any slime.(play to find out how)
Using these tools, you will never experience any negative outcome.

Playing this way, after discovering the mechanisms, I was able to get all achievements,
including paying back the guild in ~4-5 weeks.

As you can see...no need for console use.

Reactions: dekeon1969

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i am confused i cant get any scene on the slut path past dancing any help?game said stay in the bath room with her but being in there isnt doing anything, i am also struggling trying to open the portal

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
And how the hell I get that crystal?
It can do without Satan's help ;)
I got it as a result of transmutation using Chest - Iron Bars + Crystal of Exchange.
It doesn't necessarily work the first time.
You can probably also find it in the available dungeons.
Good luck (y)

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
i am confused i cant get any scene on the slut path past dancing any help?game said stay in the bath room with her but being in there isnt doing anything, i am also struggling trying to open the portal
What is your problem with opening the portal?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
What is your problem with opening the portal?
cant figure out what crystals to put into it forgot if the books told me exactly what to do but i dont think they did and none of the orders of crystals that i have right now are working
ok so the bath time even just kinda of randomly happened

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
cant figure out what crystals to put into it forgot if the books told me exactly what to do but i dont think they did and none of the orders of crystals that i have right now are working
ok so the bath time even just kinda of randomly happened
The correct order is: blue - Crystal of Value, purple - Crystal of Exchange and green - Crystal of Sublimation.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Is there anyway to get the exotic novel after downloading the patch without loading a save from before my 1st night visit? That was many hours of play ago and I was hoping I wouldn't have to do everything over for the 3rd time again.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Is there anyway to get the exotic novel after downloading the patch without loading a save from before my 1st night visit? That was many hours of play ago and I was hoping I wouldn't have to do everything over for the 3rd time again.
you can do it with the console command upthread

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
I can't open the console with Shift-O. Pressing Shift-O just does not do anything for me. Are there any other ways of openning the console?

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes