• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Good hints.

P.s. If you haven’t seen it yet: Give her the fruit. If she accepts, visit her 18:00 the same day ;)
Aha! I was desperately trying to get this outcome... noting the strange shape of the fruit. But it just didn't happen after multiple attempts when I thought she was at high enough horniness. After multiple fails, I figured it just wasn't a feature and that I was wasting my time, which is why I posted the suggestion.

I guess I'll keep trying earlier in the day than 18:00 and try to figure out at exactly what lust threshold she has to be at to unlock it.

Edit: Or, come to think of it, it could be the erotic novel bug you brought up later in another post, if that's required to trigger this scene. I'm on the bugged version and haven't used the console command yet to get the book to give her.

Last edited:

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
I finished the room but she won't visit it... And I can't find the novel... The Randomness of the dungeons is kind of annoying I can't make enough bombs

Reactions: rainwake

zzMedVeDzz

Oct 27, 2019
This is some weird edge case that seems to happen rarely.
Will debug that for the next release in a week.
Until then, sorry, only the cheat I wrote a can be used as workaround if you don‘t wan to trackback.
Ya, cheat worked. If I remember correctly it bugged on me when I had other quest overlap with it.
It was 22 hours, I got message about searching my room,i didn't do it, went to bed, wake up a night to feed semen, got mssage that princess can now swallow. The next morning searching my room did nothing.

Reactions: Phobos69

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thank you for responding, but you give me too much credit. I have no knowledge of how coding works. Could you (or anyone) please tell me what I need to type in? I tried different versions of GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMBomb“) and think I broke the game doing it. Now when I search and find lamp oil I get an error. When I hit "ignore" it still gives me the message for the lamp oil, but I don't get it in my inventory.
That game seems to be corrupted by console attempts ;)
Isuggest you start a new game (use latest version). See note below.

Fixed V0.4RC4 is in OP to download due to the annoying training / novel bug..

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Ya, cheat worked. If I remember correctly it bugged on me when I had other quest overlap with it.
It was 22 hours, I got message about searching my room,i didn't do it, went to bed, wake up a night to feed semen, got mssage that princess can now swallow. The next morning searching my room did nothing.
Fixed V0.4RC4 is in OP to download due to the annoying training / novel bug.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Aha! I was desperately trying to get this outcome... noting the strange shape of the fruit. But it just didn't happen after multiple attempts when I thought she was at high enough horniness. After multiple fails, I figured it just wasn't a feature and that I was wasting my time, which is why I posted the suggestion.

I guess I'll keep trying earlier in the day than 18:00 and try to figure out at exactly what lust threshold she has to be at to unlock it.

Edit: Or, come to think of it, it could be the erotic novel bug you brought up later in another post, if that's required to trigger this scene. I'm on the bugged version and haven't used the console command yet to get the book to give her.

Yeah, that was it. Sorry
Fixed V0.4RC4 is in OP to download due to the annoying training / novel bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I finished the room but she won't visit it... And I can't find the novel... The Randomness of the dungeons is kind of annoying I can't make enough bombs
See below in the thread for the novel. There was an annoying bug that occasionally messed up quests. Fixed version V04R4 is up in OP.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

You might have run in the training bug in V04. I posted a update yesterday evening.
I suggest you use that, works like a charm. Note: If you have already visited Irith at night, you game may be corrupted.

I suggest you resume from a savegame before that or restart with the new version V04RC4 in easy mode.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Damn man, you're doing some extra hours work, trying to respond to every post here xD

I'm sure everyone appreciates it, but don't burn yourself out with it.

Reactions: peytine93

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
To enable concole commands in Ren'py:
Open file (using notepad):
gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy

Change the line
config.console = False
into
config.console = True

Then, inside game just Shift+O to open console, esc to close it.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
when you transmute wood for example, u will get random items, and if u use scroll on mouse one time it will go back one stage effectively resetting the lottery u can do that how long u like until u get bombs or something else u want

shift + o will open the console in ren'py games
dont work

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Damn man, you're doing some extra hours work, trying to respond to every post here xD

I'm sure everyone appreciates it, but don't burn yourself out with it.
I‘m on time shift (awake when Us timezone sleeps) ;)
And I was embarrassed that this bug escaped me, so felt I had to show some effort. No worries.

Reactions: peytine93

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
That game seems to be corrupted by console attempts ;)
Isuggest you start a new game (use latest version). See note below.

Fixed V0.4RC4 is in OP to download due to the annoying training / novel bug..
Thank you, but I downloaded the new version and pasting GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMBomb“) into the console still does not increase my number of bombs. It only gives me the same error.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
(...)
mysterius room is the portal room right? i got it unlocked already but couldnt open the portal yet
shift + o dont want to open console for me either i need help with this guys i dont want to gather money every time because my saves dont work in new versions
(...)
Training room for SUB is the one on the left, that you need to renovate.

I wrote how to enable console commands literally 4 post above you. Did it work?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
To enable concole commands in Ren'py:
Open file (using notepad):
gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy

Change the line
config.console = False
into
config.console = True

Then, inside game just Shift+O to open console, esc to close it.
oh didnt saw that thx bro i will try

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Training room for SUB is the one on the left, that you need to renovate.

I wrote how to enable console commands literally 4 post above you. Did it work?
thx bro i opened console and added some gold but i still cant add bombs
GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMBomb“)
this line doesnt want to work

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes