yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
how long is the game so far? atleast 2 hours?
If I do not cheat I need more than two hours for a full play through. I would say three to four hours if you play it for the first time.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
If I do not cheat I need more than two hours for a full play through. I would say three to four hours if you play it for the first time.
That’s version 0.4, which has a greatly adjusted training arc with intermediate quests. It will be publicly released in a few days here. I suggest you wait for that version.

Reactions: q96b

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
Reminds me a lot of a game on an old engine (we had to type the actions we wanted to perform), when we actually had to enter the tower instead.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
If you're like me and are from Germany, Zippyshare is blocked by default. So could we get the Walkthrough from another site? I'd really appreciate that.
I added a GDrive link temporarily. See OP. You could also head over to itch.io, there are other link locs / mirrors there too.

• Love
Reactions: MagusZeal

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Whereas for me Norton blocks the site before even downloading. :sigh:
In my experience with the first version, you don't even need a walkthrough. It's a fairly strait forward game. My advice- Don't let it stop you from playing. It's a really good game.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Enjoying the game,
The art and plot are good, I especially like the Bimbo/Valley girl dialogue of the princess.

1654283190371.png
Like, oh my god! F95, is, like, so bitchin' 'Cause, like, everybody's like Super-super nice... :sneaky:

Reactions: dekeon1969

qbit77

Jan 25, 2021
Looks like I will have to start from the beginning. All my saves from version 3b crash instantly.

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
Enjoying the new replay think i almost finished the new content but i have an issue with the pet play part it would seem i am still lacking the items for the princess even tho i remember i got them all so maybe i accidentally used them for some chest transmutation? If that is the case perhaps add a quest items protection on future content?
I will attach my save in case anyone has some feedback :p

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Enjoying the new replay think i almost finished the new content but i have an issue with the pet play part it would seem i am still lacking the items for the princess even tho i remember i got them all so maybe i accidentally used them for some chest transmutation? If that is the case perhaps add a quest items protection on future content?
I will attach my save in case anyone has some feedback :p
Just saw the post incoming. No, the quest items cannot be sold, converted in any way in v0.4. If you hold them , you must gift them to Irith.

Anyway, console codes would be GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMChewingToy”) and ITMCollarPink resp.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes