Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
iam so lost, how to get the final quest for the belt? i got the quest but it's gone in the questbook

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
This marks the final version and completion of the Project The Princess And The Tower.

I'll be moving on to my new project Space Journey X, which will be released in January on Patreon in a first version.
excited to play this game and the next one. love a good journey through Space

Reactions: yv0751

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
yv0751, You may want to change the training kit hint..

Craft a Goblin Training Kit in the Training Room (“Use Item…”)

It's labeled the Arcane room, not the Training room... and just using the wood apparently does it?

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
I would have liked a pet ending, the princess lacked her tail plug and was a good puppy but very satisfied with the end of this work and thanks for sharing it with us and congratulations that many successes continue this new year

Reactions: affen123 and yv0751

AntT

Oct 29, 2017
This game is more or less well made and i've played nearly every update but....

What's the point of removing the belt if it's after she's already gone and unreachable.............. ? (i'd add more dots if it wasn't annoying)

tewt77

May 29, 2017
Hello everyone i m new to this game u guys talk about deploying bombs i cant ( i have the bombs) but pressing K dosnt work is it Bug? if not could u guys tell me how to deploy a bomb ?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hello everyone i m new to this game u guys talk about deploying bombs i cant ( i have the bombs) but pressing K dosnt work is it Bug? if not could u guys tell me how to deploy a bomb ?
Hi. Only thing I can think of is accidental CAPS Lock. If that isnt the root cause please post your save file and I'll look into it.
Also, key isn't K but "b" for normal ones and "n" for spectral ones

Reactions: Benhy

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
This game is more or less well made and i've played nearly every update but....

What's the point of removing the belt if it's after she's already gone and unreachable.............. ? (i'd add more dots if it wasn't annoying)
She is _very_reachable ;) once you are goblin king. Just summon her to your bedroom.

Reactions: Test279

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I would have liked a pet ending, the princess lacked her tail plug and was a good puppy but very satisfied with the end of this work and thanks for sharing it with us and congratulations that many successes continue this new year
Thanks , great you liked the Goblin King ending.
I'll still collect ideas for the add-ons, maybe a pet competition to enroll Irith in would be a good one.

Reactions: Test279

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751, You may want to change the training kit hint..

Craft a Goblin Training Kit in the Training Room (“Use Item…”)

It's labeled the Arcane room, not the Training room... and just using the wood apparently does it?
Thats a spelling mistake on my part. Should be "build" a training kit. Just go to the training room and use iron or wood.

tewt77

May 29, 2017
Hi. Only thing I can think of is accidental CAPS Lock. If that isnt the root cause please post your save file and I'll look into it.
Also, key isn't K but "b" for normal ones and "n" for spectral ones
thank u for the reply here iis the save

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
iam so lost, how to get the final quest for the belt? i got the quest but it's gone in the questbook
Just do the goblin king quest (see walkthrough), the belt removal is a subquest in that.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Good catch. yv0751, it looks like a small bug. The code is in 200_support/220_dialogue.rpy:
Python:
    elif ID == "QID_GWYNN_DEMONOLOGY" and mode == "on_complete":
        call achievement_notify(gwynn, "demon mistress") from _call_achievement_notify_3
        $ nyx.achievements.append("demon mistress")
        return()
IMHO, it should be gwynn.achievements.append("demon mistress") instead.

EDIT: And to answer your question, Test279, this is only awarded after finishing the QID_GWYNN_DEMONOLOGY quest. The quest itself doesn't seem to be defined, however, so it's either an omission or a placeholder for a future quest.
That's an obsolete achievement I didn't take out.
The demonology training completion will get you the outfit, but it will lead directly into a game ending.
You get to see the outfit in a cutscene.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I wanted to know if there's a way to get the master key, before the end of the game, is there any way?

d-e-vane

Feb 14, 2018
Maybe I'm just an idiot, but is there a way to talk to the goblin girl at the brothel without starting the 'evil irith' questline?

Reactions: Power Lord

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
In the throne room do you have to get the 2 chests with the goblin king's scepter, or do you only need to get 1 chest? , I took a chest, I ended up leaving the place because I was attacked by the elite goblins, the mission was not complete, when I went back there, the chests are empty, and I only have 1 scepter

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes