dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I don't understand how to proceed or mini games with the crystals to activate the door that serves as a portal

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.9
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.9
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2234106
View attachment 2234109
View attachment 2234110
View attachment 2234111
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.9b

The Princess and the Tower [v0.9b] Mega

I updated the translation to V0.9b
----------------------------------
fiz a atualização da tradução pra V0.9b

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
the walkthrough is either completely wrong or I'm missing something, is the goblin king and the evil queen ending completely separate? The only way to access the burrow is through the evil queen ending as once I get the crown there is no option to access the burrows, only does the evil queen route lets you go the goblin in the brothel. Then theres for some reason 2 scepters in the throne room and even after getting the scepter nothing progress the goblin king quest

edit: how do you free the captives?

Last edited:

serj23

Jun 14, 2020
found a solution to the problem why the bombs were not placed, it is necessary that the keyboard layout be in English for the first time I encountered this in this game

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Congrats on finishing the game.
Actually I like goblin MCs and trainer games so it should be a win win right but the missing vaginal sex tag is...disturbing.
Edit: I am either blind or the tag has been added while commenting. Still my questions remain.

Now I rummaged through the thread and there seems to be only anal with my trainable princess? :unsure:
Thats not very rewarding imo for a trainer game. I mean I play a goblin...a rather civilized goblin mind you but still they tend to love sex and to impregnate and thats the first thing I would do if I got the belt open xD

Anyway would love to know if there is more to it before I grind some hours without the/my expected payoff.

Also is there a time limit? I am the kinda guy that takes its time:HideThePain:

Last edited:

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
I have really enjoyed this game, and I hate asking ID10T questions. But how do you make "Research Points"
I have Gwynn, I did make the scroll of action... but this has me stumped. :(

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I have really enjoyed this game, and I hate asking ID10T questions. But how do you make "Research Points"
I have Gwynn, I did make the scroll of action... but this has me stumped. :(
Collect the scroll fragments from the archives, and upgrade them 10->1 to knowledge scrolls using the chest. Gift the knowledge scrolls to Gwynn, one scroll is worth one research point.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm confused on where to see what acheivements I've unlocked. I see an acheivement thing at the bottom of her stat page. But all I see is a trophy that says "maxed". I'm seen what I think are acheivement notifications pop up. But no idea where to verify them. I've played previous versions and I swear I saw a list somewhere.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I'm confused on where to see what acheivements I've unlocked. I see an acheivement thing at the bottom of her stat page. But all I see is a trophy that says "maxed". I'm seen what I think are acheivement notifications pop up. But no idea where to verify them. I've played previous versions and I swear I saw a list somewhere.
If you check a character's stats, their achievements are listed there. You can switch to another character by clicking on the portrait, but you should be able to find the achievements on the respective character's page.

That said, there are two achievements I don't know where to find listed: one is awarded to MC and one to servant #23 (IIRC). But they're both in the endgame, by the time you earn them you should be able to see many achievements on Ilith and Nyx.

Also, note the "MAXED" below the trophy is in green. It's just an indication that any stat listed in green is at its maximum value.

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
missing some gallery and hope if people can help me here

page 1 number 9

page 2 number 1 and 6

page 3 number 8 12 and 20

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
If you check a character's stats, their achievements are listed there. You can switch to another character by clicking on the portrait, but you should be able to find the achievements on the respective character's page.

That said, there are two achievements I don't know where to find listed: one is awarded to MC and one to servant #23 (IIRC). But they're both in the endgame, by the time you earn them you should be able to see many achievements on Ilith and Nyx.

Also, note the "MAXED" below the trophy is in green. It's just an indication that any stat listed in green is at its maximum value.
Is there a list of acheivements that you can earn somewhere? I swear I got the dance one, but I'm not seeing it. I hate that slot machine so much and I just want to know what I need to do to be done with that acheivement.

demoneye100

Feb 17, 2020
Can someone send pictures of solving the belt combination puzzle? Been trying for a while and cant seem to understand it.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Is it possible to free goblin captive women? If I free one goblins start to spawn from all exits and swarm me. 30 bombs and still swarmed.

abconline

Feb 16, 2020
the walkthrough is either completely wrong or I'm missing something, is the goblin king and the evil queen ending completely separate? The only way to access the burrow is through the evil queen ending as once I get the crown there is no option to access the burrows, only does the evil queen route lets you go the goblin in the brothel. Then theres for some reason 2 scepters in the throne room and even after getting the scepter nothing progress the goblin king quest

edit: how do you free the captives?
Where can you find the burrows for the Scepter?
Same problem here, Burrows doesn't show up unless I trigger Evil Queen ending.

Reactions: Magneric
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes