james_97

Jun 14, 2017
ok next problem,.. is there a way to get the nipple rings for irith? or is that next version
and
edit: looking through the walkthrough nyx should be able to go to the brothel.... but i cant get her there... what am i missing? (solved)
How did you do it?

Jun 6, 2019
I can't figure out the goddamn belt. I have both the Magical Belt II and III. I Put the 4 crystals in the rotation SuExVaSc and ExSuScVa; I've tried organizing them in different ways; nothing seems to work. Whats the solution?

Blackdragon25

Sep 30, 2018
I have 3 blue prints to build the milking contraption but it says there is no way to use it in the Arcane (training room) any ideas?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a list of acheivements that you can earn somewhere? I swear I got the dance one, but I'm not seeing it. I hate that slot machine so much and I just want to know what I need to do to be done with that acheivement.
These achievements are awarded by the game code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: As for the slot machine and memory game, you're done when you give Irith 5 points of sluttiness submission for each. It doesn't have to be in one go.

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
What the hell is the combination to free the prisoners in the burrow, cause i cant seem to trigger it

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I think this is partially broken now (at least when you skip, which for some reason is always required between versions). Skipping to endgame means you have to "go to cellar to talk to Illiana," but that seems impossible once some part of the day has passed. So you can't sleep without going to the cellar, but can't go to the cellar if you already sent Nyx. Brilliant design!

Edit: Actually, I guess I'm missing the gem for the mirror, but I can't seem to get it by skipping. Still clearly something bugged, I guess.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Trying to read the walk-through makes me feel like i'm having a mental breakdown... WHY would the sections be written out of order!?! WHY include obviously outdated instructions?

I think that in fact it must be related to the fact there's a number of aspects of the game design that turn this from being a solid 5/5 down to a 3/5. At some point the idea that the game is supposed to be "discoverable" and "fun" is lost: 4-6 hours of gradual "grinding to increase corruption" suddenly turns into fractured confusing endgame choices.

The coding: **EXCEPTIONALLY** high quality development practices, possibly the best I've seen in a Renpy game.

The renders: well, I guess kind of cute and they do the job. Perhaps dev has a Potato GPU and thus the small/grainy images

The gameplay: grind-to-reward balance is poor and gets worse to the end. The "what to do next" is super unclear at times, and other times requires you to make dumb time-gaps/manual navigation to progress

The mini-games: some of the better examples seen on Renpy, but due to the excessive grind they get repetitive.

The eroticism: not really that sexy

All in all, it feels like it needs a shakeup, cut out the worst 30% of gameplay design, and it would result in a cracking little game.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think this is partially broken now (at least when you skip, which for some reason is always required between versions). Skipping to endgame means you have to "go to cellar to talk to Illiana," but that seems impossible once some part of the day has passed. So you can't sleep without going to the cellar, but can't go to the cellar if you already sent Nyx. Brilliant design!

Edit: Actually, I guess I'm missing the gem for the mirror, but I can't seem to get it by skipping. Still clearly something bugged, I guess.
Dude, the 'cellar' is the trapdoor to the left of the winding stairs... Lights up on mouseover

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Dude, the 'cellar' is the trapdoor to the left of the winding stairs... Lights up on mouseover
I wonder how many of the confusing things are due to translation / non-native english: The room where Illiana is locked away should be referred to as "Dungeon" accessed via a "Trapdoor", not a "Cellar".

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
where in the hell is the burrow at seem like i just got lost as hell anyone welling to share a end save file with me for gallery that all i really want lol the queen

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751 So umm... game just crashes at start right after you press "Understood".

I think there is job to be done still.
_not_ save game compatible across versions. at all. like it says on the notes.

also, install in a new folder and not overwrite okd version.

if that was a new v9 game and install was correct, please post the save and ill look into it

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
_not_ save game compatible across versions. at all. like it says on the notes.

also, install in a new folder and not overwrite okd version.

if that was a new v9 game and install was correct, please post the save and ill look into it
It was case of having old version of game (which i had only downloaded and never played... don't ask i don't know.)

Reactions: yv0751

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
How to open research 'belt mastery'? I had enough knowledge points and unlocked the belt up to level 3. She presents her Scroll of Knowledge to her, but nothing changes. What should I do?

PussyCat67

Apr 8, 2020
I'm stuck in a situation. Nyx's Sub level is at 4 and i don't know how to get it to Sub 5. On top of that, i've already taken Irith to the Brothel many times to the point where Irith's Sub Level is 18 and yet the quest is still there. How do i get Nyx's Sub Level to 5 and how do i progress through the "Take your pet on a walk" quest.
1672929525816.png 1672929550449.png

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes