unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
I did that, I think there is a bug from skipping straight to the 0.9 ending since I gave princess the amulet. I can cure the princess from being evil, but still no demonologist outfit, no institute, just a quest about still finding the goblin scepter...

Guess I gotta wait for the 1.0 release to unfuck this mess, since I don't feel like restarting and skipping to .8 version ending.

Edit: No wait, there's more. Really should clarify that this isn't the end of the quest for the institute...
After I cured the princess I tried to enter the burrows one last time and it worked for me

PussyCat67

Apr 8, 2020
how do I unlock the burrows? I see this all over and no answerer the guild just flat out tells you to go there when there is no option to go there.
Complete the Evil Irith Quest. You unlock the Burrows during that quest.

Anyone know how to get the Gallery Images from Page 3, image 9, 12 and 20?

Last edited:

trxog

Feb 23, 2020
I just used the 3 crystals to activate the portal and the girl got mad at me and then nothing I literally can't type in a code and it let's me put in 3 crystals although I already put the 3 in is the game bugged? and if so what do I do where do I go to summon gwynn?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I think this is partially broken now (at least when you skip, which for some reason is always required between versions). Skipping to endgame means you have to "go to cellar to talk to Illiana," but that seems impossible once some part of the day has passed. So you can't sleep without going to the cellar, but can't go to the cellar if you already sent Nyx. Brilliant design!

Edit: Actually, I guess I'm missing the gem for the mirror, but I can't seem to get it by skipping. Still clearly something bugged, I guess.
Doesn't seem bugged if you play from the beginning, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone who is caught up with versions. Hadn't played since .5 or so. Hopefully it's just a bug just a bug from whatever save file that skip at the beginning is tied to.

Aug 17, 2019
I'm playing through from the beginning, at around chapter four now, and there's still a conversation about nipple rings that says that the quest will be added in a later patch. Is this just a text oversight, or did the dev actually forget to implement the quest?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Doesn't seem bugged if you play from the beginning, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone who is caught up with versions. Hadn't played since .5 or so. Hopefully it's just a bug just a bug from whatever save file that skip at the beginning is tied to.
Turns out it's not bugged, just kinda crappy screen design and possibly some poor translation. The "cellar" door is so hidden in shadows that it might as well not exist until THE DEV LITERALLY HAS TO POINT IT OUT.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
After I cured the princess I tried to enter the burrows one last time and it worked for me
No, it eventually still triggered like normal, but the complete lack of any mention in the quest log (even about waiting for a few days) means it is easy to assume nothing triggered. Since, you know, this game is so poorly explained that the quest log literally has to spell out what to do half the time. Surprising since at least the maze minigame is quite well designed, as is the conquest part.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I'm playing through from the beginning, at around chapter four now, and there's still a conversation about nipple rings that says that the quest will be added in a later patch. Is this just a text oversight, or did the dev actually forget to implement the quest?
It's an oversight, this has been added in the most recent patch. Chalk it up to more polish needed for the 1.0 release.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
how do I unlock the burrows? I see this all over and no answerer the guild just flat out tells you to go there when there is no option to go there.
Complete the Evil Irith Quest. You unlock the Burrows during that quest.
Yeah, turns out the Evil Irith quest is actually required up to a point, but at least one person has pointed out that maybe English isn't really the dev's first language and at least some of the issues from the quest log being unclear are due to translation issues. Or English is the dev's first language and he's just "artistic" like Charlie from Always Sunny in Philadelphia...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
There was a quest about taking irith for a walk at the brothel. Even purchased a leash, but I'm unable how to figure out how to progress the quest. Is it not fully implimented. The quest disappeared after a point. Was the quest removed and only the initial starting point remains? Found it odd.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
In the portal expansion mini game, I keep failing all my attacks after attacking the Queens territory. Is there something I'm missing?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
In the portal expansion mini game, I keep failing all my attacks after attacking the Queens territory. Is there something I'm missing?
Yes, dont attack it until you have research everything you can and have a plan how to defeat the queen.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes