j13031977

May 15, 2017
Screenshot (18).png

hy ... can someone tell me how i can buy the toy... I have enough wood but I don't craft the ebony wood

urhelke2

May 31, 2022

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Yes, dont attack it until you have research everything you can and have a plan how to defeat the queen.
Yes, you are supposed to fail.
Then, chain of quests starts.
I've researched all I could, and I only have two quests up, Take Your Pet On A Walk and A Delivery For The Queen.

I've begun the attack on the queens territory, but fail everytime. Not even moving even an inch towards her portal. I've received no quest for it.

Also, I take the princes to the brothel, get a ton of sub points for it, but the number doesn't go up in her stats, and I can't complete the quest.

Jul 29, 2018
Guess who messed up their game so they have no idea how to progress anymore?

1673024253309.png 1673024273400.png

Any idea how to continue from here? Gwynn is stuck and doesn't progress anywhere, Nyx has limited options, Irith doesn't want to be leashed anymore and queen is just asking to be released no matter the time of the day.

Randomly discovered the goblin training contraption through "search" in the main cellar room and offered it to Nyx unknowingly. The scepter quest immediately started and progressed despite me not even owning the crown back then... Now I do. Got as far as delivered the book of wisdom, but that's where I got stuck.

Edit: The obvious solution is to just start a new game from premade final chapter checkpoints, but damn... That honestly sucks. I apparently missed the whole "evil Irith" storyline - no idea how or when. Plus I got kinda accustomed to my overfarmed inventory with hundreds of resources stocked.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2018

View attachment 2290472 View attachment 2290475

Any idea how to continue from here? Gwynn is stuck and doesn't progress anywhere, Nyx has limited options, Irith doesn't want to be leashed anymore and queen is just asking to be released no matter the time of the day.

Randomly discovered the goblin training contraption through "search" in the main cellar room and offered it to Nyx unknowingly. The scepter quest immediately started and progressed despite me not even owning the crown back then... Now I do. Got as far as delivered the book of wisdom, but that's where I got stuck.

Edit: The obvious solution is to just start a new game from premade final chapter checkpoints, but damn... That honestly sucks. I apparently missed the whole "evil Irith" storyline - no idea how or when. Plus I got kinda accustomed to my overfarmed inventory with hundreds of resources stocked.
Ah. Amazing. I read something about a spider amulet and went to randomly discover it. Well. Awesome. At least I got something more to do... :-/

Jul 29, 2018
Alright. Amazing. So... Apparently if you discover the goblin training kit too soon (before the spider) and chase that path you can hardlock yourself from the goblin king ending - the invisibility potion gets removed from your inventory upon saving first captive during the milking machine questline.

It's quite annoying bug, really. Especially as nothing pushes you to actually go into the secret cellar for the second time so you actually need to know from elsewhere to go there for the amulet.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018

View attachment 2290472 View attachment 2290475

This is almost exactly where I am stuck now. At burrow reconnisance and bidding Irith farewell. I too, seemed to have skipped the evil queen storyline.

I am very stuck.

Reactions: SamHaim

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Alright. Amazing. So... Apparently if you discover the goblin training kit too soon (before the spider) and chase that path you can hardlock yourself from the goblin king ending - the invisibility potion gets removed from your inventory upon saving first captive during the milking machine questline.

It's quite annoying bug, really. Especially as nothing pushes you to actually go into the secret cellar for the second time so you actually need to know from elsewhere to go there for the amulet.
I have somehow missed the goblin training kit and the milking machine quests, as well as the spider amulet quest?

Didn't even know there was an invisibilty potion.

What the fuck?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Wait how do you summon her to the bedroom?
I have seen a number of players in this thread confused or locked regarding the spider and other endgame quests or weird game reactions.

If any of those players continued from a V0.8 save, your game is corrupted.
You can start a new game and Jump to AcV to get all the new content.
V0.9 is not compatible to earlier save games. Sorry for that.

If, however, you somehow ended up there with a new V0.9 game, please post your savegame and I'll have a look. In case there is an issue I'll include it into the final wrap up bugfix version 1.0 (which I thought I wouldn't need...). If there's no issue, V0.9 remains final.

Regarding the Spider: As Ending 2 and 3 were designed as bonus endings, the spider amulet was not "announced" in the game. It can be found in the Insanitarium (2nd Run). Thats not ideal as you might end up with a crown and no way to go until you stumble on the spider. I'll streamline that with some text also in the bugfix version.

ico ITMAmuletSpider.png

Last edited:

Test279

Sep 4, 2019
I am looking forward to trying the new game Space Journey X! Good luck with the development. Did you say there will be an Irith cameo or a character similar in style to her? :)

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I have seen a number of players in this thread confused or locked regarding the spider and other endgame quests or weird game reactions.

If any of those players continued from a V0.8 your game is corrupted.
You can start a new game and Jump to AcV to get all the new content.
V0.9 is not compatible to earlier save games. Sorry for that.

If, however, you somehow ended up there with a V0.9 game, please post your savegame and I'll have a look. In case there is an issue I'll include it into the final wrap up bugfix version 1.0 (which I thought I wouldn't need...). If there's no issue, V0.9 remains final.

Regarding the Spider: As Ending 2 and 3 were designed as bonus endings, the spider amulet was not "announced" in the game. It can be found in the Insanitarium (2nd Run). Thats not ideal as you might end up with a crown and no way to go until you stumble on the spider. I'll streamline that with some text also in the bugfix version.

View attachment 2290928
I think I missed a bunch of Gwynn content somehow, something is not triggering. Only played on 0.9b.1. Gwynn only went to Irith for training 2 times. Can't get the last dress or the chastity belt unlock from her. Also no Irith content now that she's captured. Before capture Quest log said to take Irith to the Brother for training which I did a bunch of times but her sub stat stayed at 24.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think I missed a bunch of Gwynn content somehow, something is not triggering. Only played on 0.9b.1. Gwynn only went to Irith for training 2 times. Can't get the last dress or the chastity belt unlock from her. Also no Irith content now that she's captured. Before capture Quest log said to take Irith to the Brother for training which I did a bunch of times but her sub stat stayed at 24.
Quest log looks ok. I assume you conquered the Keep portal already.

If not done yet:
Go to Irith, choose "Bid Farewell" and then give her the spider as present.
Go to bed and then the new events kick off.
Btw: to visit Illiana use the trapdoor next to the dungeon stairs.

Ill have s look into the save later.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes