Jun 6, 2019
I don't understand what Im supposed to do once I have the quest "The perks of being a king". Irith doesnt show up anywhere. Cant seem to get the harem working properly.

LastChance

Sep 30, 2017
I don't understand what Im supposed to do once I have the quest "The perks of being a king". Irith doesnt show up anywhere. Cant seem to get the harem working properly.
I was lost for a good while too, but theres a horn on the wall to the left of your bed in the Keep. Click it and all your questions should be answered quickly.

Reactions: JustAnotherUser00

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I have seen a number of players in this thread confused or locked regarding the spider and other endgame quests or weird game reactions.

If any of those players continued from a V0.8 save, your game is corrupted.
You can start a new game and Jump to AcV to get all the new content.
V0.9 is not compatible to earlier save games. Sorry for that.

If, however, you somehow ended up there with a new V0.9 game, please post your savegame and I'll have a look. In case there is an issue I'll include it into the final wrap up bugfix version 1.0 (which I thought I wouldn't need...). If there's no issue, V0.9 remains final.

Regarding the Spider: As Ending 2 and 3 were designed as bonus endings, the spider amulet was not "announced" in the game. It can be found in the Insanitarium (2nd Run). Thats not ideal as you might end up with a crown and no way to go until you stumble on the spider. I'll streamline that with some text also in the bugfix version.

View attachment 2290928
This is the first and only version I've played, so I don't know what the problem is. I did experience the "acts" progressing super fast, while I was still completing quests from previous acts.

LastChance

Sep 30, 2017
This is the first and only version I've played, so I don't know what the problem is. I did experience the "acts" progressing super fast, while I was still completing quests from previous acts.
Get the Spider Amulet by going through The Portal and then going to the Archives and doing the bottom level again. Then you can go through with the ending saying goodbye to Irith and giving her the amulet afterwards and you'll start the final chapter

StevetheSucculent

Feb 19, 2022
It is a static portal that opens in the top left of the map near to the institute portal. click on it and enter from within the portal field
I’m not seeing this portal for the mistveil burrows. i gave gwynn the book of wisdom and she told me to go there but my portal field doesn’t have the new destination. am i doing something wrong?

LastChance

Sep 30, 2017
I’m not seeing this portal for the mistveil burrows. i gave gwynn the book of wisdom and she told me to go there but my portal field doesn’t have the new destination. am i doing something wrong?
You need to have progressed through Evil Irith quest. So you need to have given Irith the Spider Amulet, Gwynn has come back and asked you to milk Iliana, then you go to the brothel talk about getting Service to talk to Goblin Whore who asks you to pay her debt, then gives you a map to go to the burrows. Give the map to Gwynn and you'll unlock the burrows. Get the milk machine finished and then go back a fourth time to progress the way it was intended, though getting the scepter early doesn't break the game

StevetheSucculent

Feb 19, 2022
You need to have progressed through Evil Irith quest. So you need to have given Irith the Spider Amulet, Gwynn has come back and asked you to milk Iliana, then you go to the brothel talk about getting Service to talk to Goblin Whore who asks you to pay her debt, then gives you a map to go to the burrows. Give the map to Gwynn and you'll unlock the burrows. Get the milk machine finished and then go back a fourth time to progress the way it was intended, though getting the scepter early doesn't break the game
Got it! Thank you so much! I’m enjoying the game and want to actually complete it.

Reactions: LastChance

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
I have everything finished only 2 gallerys missing Page 1-2 and Page 3-19

And i had page 3-12 and 20 but when i cant get them on the goblin king path.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
selectivepaperclip Your review mirrors my thoughts exactly.

This game is very close to greatness with regards its technical implementation, but somehow the game play mechanism lost the idea of fun and sexy rewards once you get past the initial Princess corruption training part. I shed a tear for the wasted potential.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

vaner99

Dec 7, 2020
I have seen a number of players in this thread confused or locked regarding the spider and other endgame quests or weird game reactions.

If any of those players continued from a V0.8 save, your game is corrupted.
You can start a new game and Jump to AcV to get all the new content.
V0.9 is not compatible to earlier save games. Sorry for that.

If, however, you somehow ended up there with a new V0.9 game, please post your savegame and I'll have a look. In case there is an issue I'll include it into the final wrap up bugfix version 1.0 (which I thought I wouldn't need...). If there's no issue, V0.9 remains final.

Regarding the Spider: As Ending 2 and 3 were designed as bonus endings, the spider amulet was not "announced" in the game. It can be found in the Insanitarium (2nd Run). Thats not ideal as you might end up with a crown and no way to go until you stumble on the spider. I'll streamline that with some text also in the bugfix version.
I played with the latest f95 version as of yesterday and ran into the same bug (I think). No other endings but the simple ending 1 (say farewell and go to sleep) was available.

After reading your post, I went into the Insanitarium again to pick up the spider amulet, and after giving it to the princess all the endings opened up. I could find the goblin camp to get the scepter, the witch could eventually open the belt and the Institute story line was available as well. Don't know if this is all intended, but I feel like at least the scepter should become available without it.

Anyway, great game! A little more anal focused than I was expecting, but that's okay :D

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the save. I tried it and it seems consistent to me.
For day 49 the progress is OK. Items you had were representative for the time progress & act.

Played with your save for a while:
Cleared the Insanitarium and got the Scroll of rapture, gave Gwynn the scroll, nails and crystals, asked her to research the crystal plug, which she did and played for a while, ...
Even went to the Insanitarium again and got the spider already.

Couldn't see anything wrong with the save

Some quests are concurrent, some are independent, so they might trigger shortly after each other.
Also acts are linked to character entering the tower, so if you pushed of Nyx for a long time and then have gwynn appear a few days thereafter it might seems fast.

In short, nothing seems wrong to me with the save, perfectly fine to continue to the endgame imho.
Tested on my mac with V0.9b.1.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is there an actual final scene for the goblin king ending or is it just new renders in the keep?
There is a final scene.
Finish the perks quest and the end credits show.

Note: Apart from all the girl / girl and goblin / girl scenes in the keep you also need the milk maid achievement for irith for the end screen to show

Harold984

Jul 9, 2017
how can i open the belt i alredy have the code and alredy use the crystal on diferents spaces and cant open it please help im tired, give me a picture like how put the damm crystals

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes