Jun 6, 2019
How to open research 'belt mastery'? I had enough knowledge points and unlocked the belt up to level 3. She presents her Scroll of Knowledge to her, but nothing changes. What should I do?

Asked the same question last night; no response so I went scouring comments of other sites. Turns out you need to put the gems "in order" on the bottom row.
1672931596843.png

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Tried to click that and tried to click where it says Illana's cell. Neither works
If you see "Illiana's cell" you have either used a V0.8 save (doesn't work) or merged the V0.9 files somehow into the V0.8 game folder.

If so:
- Reinstall V0.9 in a new folder
- Start a new game and "Start from Act ..."

Reactions: alukcoR

PussyCat67

Apr 8, 2020
I'm missing quite a bit of Gallery Scenes and I was hoping to get some aid.

I'm missing Page 3: Missing Scene 6, 9, 12, 19, 20

Page 4: Missing Scene 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
how do I unlock the burrows? I see this all over and no answerer the guild just flat out tells you to go there when there is no option to go there.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Dude, the 'cellar' is the trapdoor to the left of the winding stairs... Lights up on mouseover
It's also basically impossible to see until a player actually mouses over it. Plus, not to mention that any mention of this in-game (if any) only occurred to me like 6+ months ago when I beat the game up until 0.7. But the point is that if it's basically impossible to see until a player randomly mouses over it (when skipping), it might as well NOT EXIST. Seriously, sounds like this sort of problem:

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
how do I unlock the burrows? I see this all over and no answerer the guild just flat out tells you to go there when there is no option to go there.
Give the spider amulet to the princess as a goodbye gift. Do all quests excetpt the 3th institute training. then enter the burrows again. It should display a scene with the guards

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I made a mod to this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This mod adds a way to see the item ID of an item.
View attachment 2288353

Read the rest in the attached ReadMe.txt
Download the .zip-file
Didnt work for me unfortunately.

Extracted the contents into the game folder and prompted to overwrite files. The cheat renpy file is at the end of the folder as well but dont see the IDs when hovering over items.

Any ideas?

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Didnt work for me unfortunately.

Extracted the contents into the game folder and prompted to overwrite files. The cheat renpy file is at the end of the folder as well but dont see the IDs when hovering over items.

Any ideas?
Yes, this one is on me...
I failed to understand how the compiler works...
If the .rpy file exist it will recompile it and replace "my" .rpyc-file
Please see the updated .zip-file.

Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
i have completet the game. found the goblin crown. and i can bid farewell to the princess. but if i go to the portal room i cant access the barrows that you all are talking about. and i have take alle the Zones in the portal.
what dit i do wrong ?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Give the spider amulet to the princess as a goodbye gift. Do all quests excetpt the 3th institute training. then enter the burrows again. It should display a scene with the guards
I did that, I think there is a bug from skipping straight to the 0.9 ending since I gave princess the amulet. I can cure the princess from being evil, but still no demonologist outfit, no institute, just a quest about still finding the goblin scepter...

Guess I gotta wait for the 1.0 release to unfuck this mess, since I don't feel like restarting and skipping to .8 version ending.

Edit: No wait, there's more. Really should clarify that this isn't the end of the quest for the institute...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes