Jan 1, 2018
Hi, the game is not abandoned... The adventure continues! I have been posting a new game update every month as well as teasers/previews regularly. Anyway, glad there are still people showing interest in the game.
I hope I didn't miscommunicate. When I checked your Patreon, you DO have frequent updates, they just weren't making it over here for that 6-month stretch. And I don't think us pirates deserve all the free goodies F95 gives us, but... a girl (OK, boy) can dream, right?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Just a thought, but you might get a lot more exposure if you would release older patreon versions to the public as the newer versions release. A lot of other devs do it that way, and more people would see your work and be tempted to become patrons. Say some of the earlier $1 patron releases that have since been superseded?

Reactions: botc76

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
Just a thought, but you might get a lot more exposure if you would release older patreon versions to the public as the newer versions release. A lot of other devs do it that way, and more people would see your work and be tempted to become patrons. Say some of the earlier $1 patron releases that have since been superseded?
Yeah, you know what, it's been a while since I had a public version so why not, let's give it a try for a while. I'm feeling generous today :) . Here is version v.09 now available to the public:

and the walkthrough to v.09:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I would also like to please ask that if anyone shares the game to NOT include old screenshots from older versions of the game. I updated a lot of the art so the older screenshots don't do the game justice. Thanks!

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
nice game.
I enjoy the story. seems to be 3 Parts of the story so far - Henri, Alisya (sp?), & Zed. However, I think the story is moving towards other multiple parts because of the way its being presented. Its Very ambitious and I hope it doesn't get too complicated.

The isle reminds me of the current Fortnite Map with pirates, volcanoes, forests, earthquakes... lol

anyways, I cant wait to see whats in store for everybody in this game.

Reactions: SerpenSoldier

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, you know what, it's been a while since I had a public version so why not, let's give it a try for a while. I'm feeling generous today :) . Here is version v.09 now available to the public:

and the walkthrough to v.09:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I would also like to please ask that if anyone shares the game to NOT include old screenshots from older versions of the game. I updated a lot of the art so the older screenshots don't do the game justice. Thanks!
oh sweet. this one is back. i liked this game, was sad when i thought it was abandoned. definitely want to try it out. i assume with all the changes, don't use old saves? xD

Reactions: SerpenSoldier

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
oh sweet. this one is back. i liked this game, was sad when i thought it was abandoned. definitely want to try it out. i assume with all the changes, don't use old saves? xD
Yeah, I made quite a few changes to the way things are organized so old saves probably won't work right... One thing you can do instead is use the new scene selection option. When you first start the game from the main menu, you can choose the option to "choose scene" if you want to jump ahead, even if you haven't gotten to that point yet. I wanted it to be sort of like a dvd scene selection.

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
they all look the same if you see their faces
Yeah that's an older image I had actually requested to be removed from the screenshots... It's kind of confusing because Kat (the girl in blue) and Luna (girl in black) appear twice in the image... Here's the updated one without the 3 other poses which kind of made things confusing:

283794_Characs_updated.jpg

But yeah the style is anime influenced for sure (where faces look similar). But I agree it could use more variety in faces.. But I would likely do this on a new project though where I would go for a more realistic style.

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
Whoever is reposting the game on other sites using old Samus fanart I did a year ago (something that has nothing to do with the game) as part of the screenshots for this game, please stop.. It doesn't make sense lol :confused:

jaimenazr

Dec 23, 2018
is there a footjob scene in his version? i could see that there is a tag but I already finished the game and encountered no such scene.

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
@SerpenSoldier, do you have a deviantart or pixiv page? I'm a fan of your art style and I seem to have seen it somewhere.
Glad you like my style! I actually used to have a deviantart page but I deleted it a while back because I got tired of updating it and wanted to focus more on the game. However I do plan on making a new Deviantart page again in the future under a new name where I will post some art from the game as well as fan art and stuff. It could be a couple months from now honestly though... But I will keep you updated.

Just curious, are you more a fan of my anime style or my more realistic daz style? Or both?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes