Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
O wow - thanks for this, Serpen! One thing that attracted me to your work is your art-style, and the mixing of the styles reminded me of some other works like this (I remember an episode of Eureka a few years back that did this).

Hope you snag more patrons!

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
O wow - thanks for this, Serpen! One thing that attracted me to your work is your art-style, and the mixing of the styles reminded me of some other works like this (I remember an episode of Eureka a few years back that did this).

Hope you snag more patrons!
Thanks for the kind words and also letting me know about Eureka. I had never heard of that show before. Cool to find out about other projects that have done this sort of thing.

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Well I had to pause the game for a few minutes to write this because i couldn't wait any longer to be honest.

The game is awesome. I really enjoy a good sci/fi story and this game has it all. I haven't finished playing it yet (as i said, i had to stop to write this) but so far I enjoyed every minute spent on it. The characters are very interesting, specially the whole different races approach. It was pulled off nicely and smoothly.

In terms of the design of the Female characters/graphics, well they definitely met my expectations. Also, I am a sucker for a nice per of feet (foot fetishst alert), and the dev did a great job on that with the feet and legs. (Properly shaped feet and polished toenails :love:).

I won't rate the game yet, but i will re-post this with a rating in the review sec once i'm done playing.

Good job dev!

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I had a problem going from a previous save to v11.

the scenes were there and the dialogues were fine. its just when it came to choices, I could not see them. I got through it by choosing blank spaces if i clicked the top and bottom part of the lower part of the screen.
The fix was to start from the 'anime part' and re-do the stuff I did in the previous save. Luckily, the old save wasn't too far from where my save was (Zed jungle). I just sped through the dialogue until the v11 content started. I made sure I overwrote the old save with this v11 save.

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
I had a problem going from a previous save to v11.

the scenes were there and the dialogues were fine. its just when it came to choices, I could not see them. I got through it by choosing blank spaces if i clicked the top and bottom part of the lower part of the screen.
The fix was to start from the 'anime part' and re-do the stuff I did in the previous save. Luckily, the old save wasn't too far from where my save was (Zed jungle). I just sped through the dialogue until the v11 content started. I made sure I overwrote the old save with this v11 save.
Yeah sorry, if anybody has old saves from one of the older versions of the game (like version 6 and below or something like that), then I'd just suggest using the scene selection menu instead to get to where you were (go to new game at main menu and then it will show up) because I made changes to order of events and such.

Reactions: z3212

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
this is one of the silliest games ive played in a while. It seems to be like a scifi version of those old bawdy comedies from the 70s. The quantity of teasing is starting to become irritating though

I ended up using the scene jumping thing to poke through and couldn't find any decent sex scenes, the entire game seems to be just comedy and ecchi

Reactions: blahblah25

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
this is one of the silliest games ive played in a while. It seems to be like a scifi version of those old bawdy comedies from the 70s. The quantity of teasing is starting to become irritating though

I ended up using the scene jumping thing to poke through and couldn't find any decent sex scenes, the entire game seems to be just comedy and ecchi
Sci fi, retro comedies, ecchi, fan service, teasing are all part of my influences. And yeah there are only a few sex scenes so far, although I intend on more for the future. But thanks for the feedback.

penpenny

Jul 26, 2017
Just started playing and I can't recall where I've heard the very familiar music that plays in the first scene after the intro. Is it from a more famous franchise? Something free use that's used in other games here? This bugs me! :D

EDIT: NM, there was soundtrack credits! Lightless dawn is one of those tracks that pop up from time to time.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Trouble from the start. How do I release exhaust cloud escaping from the satellite? I'm searching all over the screen and nothing is happening. Game over.

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
Trouble from the start. How do I release exhaust cloud escaping from the satellite? I'm searching all over the screen and nothing is happening. Game over.
Can you elaborate? I just played the game and I see no such error/bug.. Maybe just close the game, and then reopen it or something?

SerpenSoldier

Aug 29, 2018
I have been made aware of a bug on both this forum and on my patreon of when you get to certain choice scenes, the screen goes black and you can't see the choices. (Please keep in mind some scenes are supposed to be black and there is no art for that shot). But the bug I'm talking about is when choices don't appear.

The good news is whenever I close the game and return to the scene via the scene selection, everything is fine and you can see the choices.

However, this is frustrating as I hadn't seen this bug until recent versions and when I look over the renpy script, nothing has changed and it all looks fine.

Sorry for all those experiencing the bug in Princess of Zunuria. Please try closing the game and returning to the scene via the scene selection menu.

Edit: btw, I want to release an rpgmaker game in the future as well btw (but that's in the very beginnings of development)

jaimenazr

Dec 23, 2018
v.12 (Revised)

PC Link:

Mac Link:

Changelog:
-Added one new scene with Sofia, SN, Kat, Trolan, Dasha
-Fixed a previous bug that made menu choices invisible in some scenes.
-Added an Alisya kick option in the previous Genzore scene.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes