RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TP22022 copie.jpg

Overview:
The game is a sequel of The Prison. The events are occuring one year after the first game. You are now living a dream life, in spite of previous events that have left scars forever. You're trying to move forward... Unfortunately, things aren't really going to go as well as expected...​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-27
Release Date: 2022-12-26
Developer: Jinjonkun -
Censored: No
Version: 0.85
Language: English
Prequel: The Prison
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extra:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Prison2_01.png Prison2_96.png Prison2_124.png Prison2_160.png Event_LadyMaria01.png Prison2_252.png Prison2_453.png Promo1.jpg Promo2.jpg Promo3.jpg Promo4.jpg Promo5.jpg Promo6.jpg Promo7.jpg Promo8.jpg Promo9.jpg Promo10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Good luck! I like your style of allowing a player to try and choose a style of character in a tough femdom world. My favorite choice from your first one was whether to feed yourself more and be a little evil or share and be nicer ;)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yayy, I loved the first one, I only wished it was longer. Thanks!

Tried it, very nice! But it seems like neither the pipe quest nor the jewelry quest is yet in the game. I can't wait for an update :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jer0

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Now this is a nice surprise! I always love the femdom in your games, so I can't wait to see what happens this time. Plus, from the screenshots, it looks like the render quality has gone up, which is nice!

Though I'm pretty sure every time I finished The Prison it was as somebody's slave (I have excellent decision making abilities, obviously). Is there some "good" ending I should try to get in the first game before playing this?

Reactions: Jer0 and jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
how do i get the repair equip for the quest and how can i talk to the wife about the jewelery show?
and where is the futa/trans?
It's unfortunately not in this version yet.

What are the planned but not yet implemented tags?
All tags are implemented, the futa for exemple is only visible in this version but has more content in 0.07a which should come here this week-end when the next update will be ready on Patreon.

Thank you buddy! i hope to see more femdom and foot fetish scences !!! congrats
Thank you ! :) Things have to go in crescendo (harder scenes etc...)

Yayy, I loved the first one, I only wished it was longer. Thanks!

Tried it, very nice! But it seems like neither the pipe quest nor the jewelry quest is yet in the game. I can't wait for an update :giggle:
Indeed, it's not yet in this version but will come on later on.

where are 8th neighbour i found 7
2 stripclub 1 mechant 1 jewel2 store 1 pipe quest and 1 the police
It's probably a typo, I will verify.

Now this is a nice surprise! I always love the femdom in your games, so I can't wait to see what happens this time. Plus, from the screenshots, it looks like the render quality has gone up, which is nice!

Though I'm pretty sure every time I finished The Prison it was as somebody's slave (I have excellent decision making abilities, obviously). Is there some "good" ending I should try to get in the first game before playing this?
Not really, the path I have choosen to continue the game and do this sequel is when you are leaving The Prison with Amalda and Jenny together. The beginning of the game has a scene with them. (It's kind of the ending you never got visually after reaching the end of the first one)

ı cant buy repair equipment and ı cant talk to ava for jewels show
It's not yet in this version. That's why.

Dude for the love of God add a sprint button. Please.

Everything feels SO SLOW.
I know that people love using the sprint button but for me it looks like breaking the game dynamic running like a ninja around the different maps. I will try to see if I can reduce the speed of the sprint and will add it if possible.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes