RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I know that people love using the sprint button but for me it looks like breaking the game dynamic running like a ninja around the different maps. I will try to see if I can reduce the speed of the sprint and will add it if possible.
My two cents, but...whether its weird how they are breaking the dynamic or not, its painfully slow to walk around the map. Realistically, it doesn't make sense to "ninja run" everywhere, but in a game where you're going to be doing quests and a lot of back and forth, speed is gonna help make the game more bearable. It looks like you're gonna have a lot of go from Point A to B, back to A, go to C. sort of deals in this, at its current movement, its a chore.

Even if you don't add dash people can just use the Speed hack in cheat engine to move at lightning speed anyways. Or at least that is what I just did when I found out I couldn't move any quicker.
Not everyone uses cheat engine, and if you need to use a third party's tools to make a game fun, there is something fundamentally flawed with the game at that point.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
My two cents, but...whether its weird how they are breaking the dynamic or not, its painfully slow to walk around the map. Realistically, it doesn't make sense to "ninja run" everywhere, but in a game where you're going to be doing quests and a lot of back and forth, speed is gonna help make the game more bearable. It looks like you're gonna have a lot of go from Point A to B, back to A, go to C. sort of deals in this, at its current movement, its a chore.

Not everyone uses cheat engine, and if you need to use a third party's tools to make a game fun, there is something fundamentally flawed with the game at that point.
As suggested in my previous post, I will add the dash option when you will be outside a building. Which should be a good balance.

While I was somewhat disappointed when The Prison ended so abruptly, now I am glad it did so you can work on this sequel that looks much better than the previous game. It keeps nicer balance between fantastic plot and believable relationships, and obviously looks a lot more polished. I enjoy the way the main relationship is handled, but I personally find policewoman, the maid (I love the sub-plot of her domming the MC) and 1st garage woman to be more attractive, so I can't wait for content with them. I hope that the game will have a lot of support and will continue to grow for a long time.

It would be nice though if there would be some info about reaching the current end of the quests as I did try to buy parts for the woman with leaking issues. Also, are all secret gallery pictures (4) already avaiable in the game? I've found only 1 (and assumed there are no more to be found).
Yes they are all available. The first one is already accessible by default. (It's the default background you have at the beginning in case you would like to switch back the background to that one again) Regarding the 3 other pictures : If it's too confusing, I would change that but among the 3 pictures, only one can be available when you look at the wardrobe. This photo changes according to the choices you made at the beginning.

Here is the 3 pictures :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M and fanboi

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yes they are all available.
Thanks for answering. Would be nice if we could find them all somewhere on the map though. I assume you're planning to add more? I don't know about others but personally I like the idea of custom background pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: jinjonkun

light03

Feb 26, 2018
It was impressive and promising a lot to me. I really liked it.
Luna is just incredible. Love her slightly saggy tits. Can't wait to see more.

Reactions: jinjonkun

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hard Disagree! Please NTR!
While NTR is not my preference, I support you, because the more kinks the better, it only needs to have either a choice based delimitation or an opt-out list at the beginning of the game. In this way we could all have our kinks satisfied. But ultimately it is entirely up to the creator of the game to implement something or not.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
While NTR is not my preference, I support you, because the more kinks the better, it only needs to have either a choice based delimitation or an opt-out list at the beginning of the game. In this way we could all have our kinks satisfied. But ultimately it is entirely up to the creator of the game to implement something or not.
no because they muddle the main focus of the game femdom the first game RAIL roaded you into ntr i suspec hes going to fuck it up again and force you to ntr rought like he did with jenny garbage

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
no because they muddle the main focus of the game femdom the first game RAIL roaded you into ntr i suspec hes going to fuck it up again and force you to ntr rought like he did with jenny garbage
The good thing is that even if it would be the case, it would be my problem only because I'm creating the game ;)

It's up to you whether you play or not.

But lucky for you I'm going to give the freedom to choose most of the actions. If you ended up with Jenny in the first game and got cuckolded... Considering that was not mandatory and already depended of your decisions...

It's finally that deep down you might like it! ahah! :ROFLMAO: But I won't judge you :sneaky:

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
The good thing is that even if it would be the case, it would be my problem only because I'm creating the game ;)

It's up to you whether you play or not.

But lucky for you I'm going to give the freedom to choose most of the actions. If you ended up with Jenny in the first game and got cuckolded... Considering that was not mandatory and already depended of your decisions...

It's finally that deep down you might like it! ahah! :ROFLMAO: But I won't judge you :sneaky:
when your sub level is high enough its unavoidable with jenny

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
when your sub level is high enough its unavoidable with jenny
I don't remember, to be honest. but this time I'm trying to do things differently. The Health, Mana and Money wasn't really useful and dominance and submissive level were also limiting play actions before.

Now, with a quest system, if you accept it, you will be able to progress and accept this specific content, if not, the quest will fail and you are not going to get what you don't want. There are gonna be a limited non avoidable content (soft things only) or if you are reaching the end of a quest that will warn you what you may risk continuing to follow this path.

Reactions: Eminba and TIKI434

pasek

Jun 15, 2018
I don't remember, to be honest. but this time I'm trying to do things differently. The Health, Mana and Money wasn't really useful and dominance and submissive level were also limiting play actions before.

Now, with a quest system, if you accept it, you will be able to progress and accept this specific content, if not, the quest will fail and you are not going to get what you don't want. There are gonna be a limited non avoidable content (soft things only) or if you are reaching the end of a quest that will warn you what you may risk continuing to follow this path.
Sounds good

Reactions: tjones1137

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019

Yes, in my opinion it would be nice to use health, mana in the gameplay, and not just to remain a rudiment... I don’t know, maybe even active or passive skills / abilities for more interactivity

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Wow ! Jinjonkun returns with a sequel of The Prison ? :D My dream come true !

I rushed it by submissive way of course with all the submissive things possible (with the maid too :D ). I can't wait for the next update ! Great work !

Reactions: Aseratrix
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes