RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
Hi there!
I really loved the 1st Prison game and i am happy that there is a second part!

Nice start, as always i have the choice to be dominant or submissive, the scenes are nicely done so far and i can't wait for the next update!
There are so many women around, i hope there will be many fetishes to explore!

Keep up the nice work!

B

Reactions: jinjonkun

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
if it's not in the game don't tag it -.- write in the genre tab that it's to be implemented

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
All tags are implemented, the futa for exemple is only visible in this version but has more content in 0.07a which should come here this week-end when the next update will be ready on Patreon.
Let me rephrase that, are there any tags that aren't up on the list yet but you're planning on adding some day?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Let me rephrase that, are there any tags that aren't up on the list yet but you're planning on adding some day?
Of course yes ! The only things that are not going to be implemented are things such scat, gay etc... This may gonna be ntr etc... But keep it mind these specific branches will depend of the player choices to accept it or not. So normally... Nobody should complain about this of this ;)

please no ntr this time
It may gonna be but will depend of you to accept it or not. If not, you will not have it so you should be happy with it ! (y)

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Loved the first game and this one feels like it will be bigger and better, just please for the love of God add a Dash option so you don't have to walk so slow all the time :D

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
The first game was good - one of the best femdom games, which unfortunately are not so many, especially among those that only impersonate such ones. But, the first part is quite short. The second one looks even better, in the best traditions of the first part - two sub / dom paths, although I personally am interested in only one of them... But this is a matter of taste and everyone’s choice. It is good to see that along with new game, skill and ability grow, and with it quality too. It looks promising, I will definitely stay tuned for further updates. Good luck in the development!

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Played it, and I already like it. I love the beginning, when the relationship starts to shift, for example when I submit to my girlfriend for the first time and she suddenly realizes she can dominate me and gets that glint in her eye... All the scenes so far were very nice and point towards this being something I'm going to thoroughly enjoy...

I also love having a maid. The power reversal of getting subjugated by your own maid is something I think I'll never get tired of...

And there are so many women around, which means so many opportunities to get dommed! I'm excited just thinking of the possibilities!

As far as suggestions go, I will make a couple:

For one, it could be helpful to get some indication that the continuation of a quest isn't yet in the game. I guess this will solve itself once the rest of the quest is implemented, but I spent a bunch of minutes going around in circles trying to click on everything in the store and talking to the clerk again and again. I even went back to an earlier save and tried going to the store before I meet the neighbor thinking maybe the store introduction canceled the trigger for the quest. I was going to report the incomplete quests as bugs before I came here and read the comments...

Also, after getting money from the atm, I feel like the little money icon at the bottom right corner of the screen should probably disappear after a while, but it seems to stay indefinitely.

And I'll also appreciate a dash button. I'm sure I've played games with different walking and running speeds, so I'm pretty sure it should be possible to make running faster than walking but not too fast...

Oh, and maybe a hide text button? But only if that's easy to do, it's not a critical point...

So yeah, overall no major complaints, I very much enjoyed it, and I'm excited to see more. Keep it up!

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Played it, and I already like it. I love the beginning, when the relationship starts to shift, for example when I submit to my girlfriend for the first time and she suddenly realizes she can dominate me and gets that glint in her eye... All the scenes so far were very nice and point towards this being something I'm going to thoroughly enjoy...

I also love having a maid. The power reversal of getting subjugated by your own maid is something I think I'll never get tired of...

And there are so many women around, which means so many opportunities to get dommed! I'm excited just thinking of the possibilities!

As far as suggestions go, I will make a couple:

For one, it could be helpful to get some indication that the continuation of a quest isn't yet in the game. I guess this will solve itself once the rest of the quest is implemented, but I spent a bunch of minutes going around in circles trying to click on everything in the store and talking to the clerk again and again. I even went back to an earlier save and tried going to the store before I meet the neighbor thinking maybe the store introduction canceled the trigger for the quest. I was going to report the incomplete quests as bugs before I came here and read the comments...

Also, after getting money from the atm, I feel like the little money icon at the bottom right corner of the screen should probably disappear after a while, but it seems to stay indefinitely.

And I'll also appreciate a dash button. I'm sure I've played games with different walking and running speeds, so I'm pretty sure it should be possible to make running faster than walking but not too fast...

Oh, and maybe a hide text button? But only if that's easy to do, it's not a critical point...

So yeah, overall no major complaints, I very much enjoyed it, and I'm excited to see more. Keep it up!
Hi NanasBananas,

Thanks for the feedback.
  1. Regarding the dash button, I will do a compromise. Instead of removing it completely (because I don't want to break the game dynamic as explained before), I will add it when you are outside of the buildings which mean in the city, the biggest map. I don't want the game to be rushed even if I have added fast forward for the text already (CTRL).
  2. I have found a way to hide the text. I have set up the (Space bar) This gonna be added on next release (First on Patreon and later here)
  3. Regarding the quest details that wasn't clear at first, this is also gonna be better on next releases. The one here was the first release and has be built on the go.
  4. I never got this ATM Icon issue. When the icon appears, you have 1 Minute to wait before it disappears. This countdown is blocked if : You are reading something or playing a event, watching a scene etc.. (So indeed in that case you will see the icon on the bottom right corner) This is something I can't remove as the HUD is over the pictures. But the countdown is starting back when scenes are finished so it should not be there anymore.
So to resume, I will improve the next update with the feedback I got (A lot for a dash..) so I guess this is gonna please most of peoples :)

Jon Kun

Reactions: Medak

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
While I was somewhat disappointed when The Prison ended so abruptly, now I am glad it did so you can work on this sequel that looks much better than the previous game. It keeps nicer balance between fantastic plot and believable relationships, and obviously looks a lot more polished. I enjoy the way the main relationship is handled, but I personally find policewoman, the maid (I love the sub-plot of her domming the MC) and 1st garage woman to be more attractive, so I can't wait for content with them. I hope that the game will have a lot of support and will continue to grow for a long time.

It would be nice though if there would be some info about reaching the current end of the quests as I did try to buy parts for the woman with leaking issues. Also, are all secret gallery pictures (4) already avaiable in the game? I've found only 1 (and assumed there are no more to be found).

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
Even if you don't add dash people can just use the Speed hack in cheat engine to move at lightning speed anyways. Or at least that is what I just did when I found out I couldn't move any quicker.

Reactions: jinjonkun
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes