RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
The Prison 2 v1.00 part 2 - FINISHED AND RAW CG

Dear All Members,

I would like first to wish you a happy new year ! I hope the best for all of you and your loved ones !

I have been a bit quiet for few months and I'm sorry for that. It didn't mean that nothing changed, in contrary! I wanted to say that I progressed in the renders for the final version (at least regarding tournament, the main plot etc..) If you remember my last news, I was close to 930 renders (which was already a lot compared to previous releases)

Now, I would like to propose you an updated version of CG's (Please don't download it if you don't want to get spoiled) I have polished some renders and created new ones. I'm actually at... ~1982 renders !

That's not all, there is more scenes to render, mostly because I would like scenes in the Tavern with more or less all the girls of Tournament Arc (they won't be always long but main characters should get best, longer scenes) Also, I wanted to add an event for Halloween 2023. (I will have also to do one for Christmas, and this one will be the conclusion of Christmas events. We had a Past event, a Present event and now we should get a Future of an event. Like the "3 Spirits")

It mean the road is still a bit far before releasing something but I will also have more time now to work on renders as well. So, I hope it will get faster.

Again, thank you very much for your support and it's because of you that's still possible. Your incredible support is what makes me progress!

So thank you once more and I wish you a great day
Kink Regards,
Jon Kun

Umbra_2079

Feb 23, 2023

Dear All Members,

I would like first to wish you a happy new year ! I hope the best for all of you and your loved ones !

I have been a bit quiet for few months and I'm sorry for that. It didn't mean that nothing changed, in contrary! I wanted to say that I progressed in the renders for the final version (at least regarding tournament, the main plot etc..) If you remember my last news, I was close to 930 renders (which was already a lot compared to previous releases)

Now, I would like to propose you an updated version of CG's (Please don't download it if you don't want to get spoiled) I have polished some renders and created new ones. I'm actually at... ~1982 renders !

That's not all, there is more scenes to render, mostly because I would like scenes in the Tavern with more or less all the girls of Tournament Arc (they won't be always long but main characters should get best, longer scenes) Also, I wanted to add an event for Halloween 2023. (I will have also to do one for Christmas, and this one will be the conclusion of Christmas events. We had a Past event, a Present event and now we should get a Future of an event. Like the "3 Spirits")

It mean the road is still a bit far before releasing something but I will also have more time now to work on renders as well. So, I hope it will get faster.

Again, thank you very much for your support and it's because of you that's still possible. Your incredible support is what makes me progress!

Kink Regards,
Jon Kun
Can we please see the CGs, too?

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019

Dear All Members,

Kink Regards,
Jon Kun
hey how are you i was wondering if theres been any news on this game since your update here?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes