RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Everything points to the project being abandoned, in March Jonkun apologised for stalling, and then went completely quiet on Patreon and F95. Doesn't look good for the future of his games.

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Everything points to the project being abandoned, in March Jonkun apologised for stalling, and then went completely quiet on Patreon and F95. Doesn't look good for the future of his games.

I don't know how many good games remain... All of them died before getting finished or there is a huge delay between those update/version (isn't it Bo Wei ?)

despo1234

Oct 7, 2019
I'm still at the start of the game, how to meet the 8th person ? i m so sick of renpy but I'm trying since this game is interesting but damn just quests in these erotic games is some of the most infuriating things, i understand tho that they re often created by one person only but fuk

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
not sure wich persons you've already met. :-D
have you met you neighbor(direct south of your mansion) and the juwelier(south)? Also the policewoman(north)?

Reactions: despo1234

despo1234

Oct 7, 2019
not sure wich persons you've already met. :-D
have you met you neighbor(direct south of your mansion) and the juwelier(south)? Also the policewoman(north)?
Apparently it s a bug and the annoying part is that it's a bug from the earlier versions too lol, anyways I'm done with this game for now but thanks for the answer friend !

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Apparently it s a bug and the annoying part is that it's a bug from the earlier versions too lol, anyways I'm done with this game for now but thanks for the answer friend !
There is no bug. (At least at this stage..) Please check the screenshots I have attached.

First one is the location of the 8 persons (neighbours) you have to talk.
HelpFirstQuest.jpg

Don't forget that you must also give a tip of 50$ to the girl at the stripclub (use the ATM) second screenshot
HelpFirstQuest2.jpg

Hope this will help

Reactions: smreg and despo1234
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes