RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Not a fan of the fighting mechanic either. Renders look nice and the story is good too (the not VR-part).
Still one of my favourites.

Reactions: smreg

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Any news about an update?
For anyone not a current patron: He wrote Match 10th.

"Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the delay in releasing new versions of my games. I know many of you have been eagerly anticipating updates, and I appreciate your patience as I continue to work on them.

Rest assured that I am still actively developing new content for my games, and I hope to release some exciting updates later this month. However, I have decided to temporarily pause any subscription plans as I want to ensure that the new content is of the highest quality before releasing it to you all.

I truly appreciate all of the support that my fans have given me, and I want to thank you all for sticking with me during this time. I promise to keep you updated on any new developments and progress as I continue to work on these games.

Thank you again for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Jon Kun"

This is a post on JonKun's Discord, from a patreon called IAmTheRed, my guess is he copied it from patreon.
I also posted this on the Town of Femdom: Reluctant Hero forum.

Reactions: geochimica

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
How do you meant to progress in Penelopes quest? I did all the work at her shop and got all the scenes plus progressed in the story.

Umbra_2079

Feb 23, 2023
How do you meant to progress in Penelopes quest? I did all the work at her shop and got all the scenes plus progressed in the story.
If memory serves correctly you can get some scenes with her and the nice stripper. I don't remember how exactly you would get them tho

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes