RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

tbsdevx

Apr 18, 2023
Then there would be no fighting and no use to use rpgmaker and you could do the game in renpy.
ofc a renpy version will be far much much better. I was so pissed with a bullshit battle, it reached the cuckold scene and this shit made me fight some shit fairy

Reactions: MAD6999

juanides

Oct 5, 2021

Dear All members,
I know I've been very quiet recently but I hope you're all well, though.
I originally wanted to finish the last battle at the tournament and bring out a new version of The Prison before bringing out the finale.
I changed my mind and decided that if I wanted to get on with other projects (like Town of Femdom, for example), I'd have to finish it first.
That's why I kept making renders to continue the story. I don't think I'll be able to bring a new update at the moment, and I don't know when it will be released. I'm still working on it but I wanted to offer you the renders if you'd like to see what's in what I've already done.
There are no adjustments (photoshop yet..), it's not denoised but you can see there is already a lot of work and this part 1 contain already 926 renders.
I'd also put the subscriptions on hold but they've reactivated themselves...
Be aware that you will be spoiling yourself if you download that file
For those you will do it, I hope you will enjoy the content
Download link :
I wish you all the best and hope that patience will pay off.
Kink regards,
Jon Kun

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I wanted to release it before Christmas but I still have to finish some renders in Taverns and some for the endings, doing some retouching in Photoshop and add everything into the game...
It doesn't feel like the game should end so soon. There were a bunch of storylines back in town that could be expanded on, like the cuckold BF, or the strippers.

Dec 31, 2023
Let's say at least the main plot. Then it could still be extended.
I know it's probably stressfull and you are working on another game,but i feel like there could have been come content,like maybe one or two more fighters before the reveal,or a few more scenes with the girlfriend and maid,maybe a storyline with the police officer

Reactions: Umbra_2079

Freshman22

May 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the new scarlet scenes? I've tried giving her authority but it seems to give me the same scenes. Any help would be appreciated

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes