RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

zender332

Sep 15, 2019
Hi, I apologize in advance for my English. Came up with a new scene: The player wants to negotiate with Madison and goes to Penelope for advice. - Please tell me where can I find a similar pendant? - Work a work shift, and I may come up with something)) . After working out - Dear Penelope, you promised to come up with something. - of course, first pay 1000. We pay 1000. - now let's go to the toilet. In the toilet, Penelope asks - admit it - that you liked my ass (the player kisses the ass). Penelope straps the player to the pipe. Penelope calls Madison and leaves. Madison - well, what's a schmuck? Do you want to negotiate? Did you like the taste of my feet? Probably dreaming of sniffing my ass? . Rejoice, schmuck - Penelope really found a suitable pendant. You pay 100,000 and I'll take the application. - yes, of course (to pay and kiss shoes). Madison spits in the player's face and laughs. Madison leaves, Penelope comes and removes the handcuffs - don't thank (the player can lick the shoes in gratitude). The player comes to Madison and can be hired to her store.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThePrison2NeverEnding-0.85
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Skill peer issues? Look here.​

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I havnae played in a while, but i recently remember that I saw a couple of pics on disord showing updated character graphics, has that been done for real or is it just a bit of fan made content pics.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes