RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Is there any difference between version 0.75 and 0.78?

and above all how can I continue the game with the new version but using the old saves?
just a new easter event with a few scenes, and yes you can continue just copy your save folder and paste it into the new version folder.

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Well, I just finished all the available content. And I'm pleasantly surprised about this game. I'm just a little disappointed that 80% of the content is in the VR world, I was starting to like this little town and I expected to see the characters evolve there.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Just finished the current update - I didn't see the twist with the VR coming, and I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get any more Scarlett or Ava scenes from that point onwards, but, as things stand at the current point in the game, I'd love it if there were some permanent enslavement options to the 5 godesses!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, the game was nice and I can't wait to see what you've got in store for the next update - I just hope MC won't have to win the tournament to advance the story, as the idea of making dominant female influence wane in the world and replacing it with dominant male influence runs contrary to what I believe all of us femdom fans wish to see in this game! It'd be a shame if the plot forces our protagonist to complete a maledom quest (winning the tournament), as, just like Town of femdom, this has been a decent femdom game with great potential so far... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fetishboy24

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
Just finished the current update - I didn't see the twist with the VR coming, and I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get any more Scarlett or Ava scenes from that point onwards
Dev posted a couple of weeks ago that he wants to finish the stupid tournament (he didn't say stupid, i'm saying it) and resume with the story, or at least give you the option if you want to stay in the virtual world or not.
He also said that he has been working on the game and he plans to release soon, but then the people wanted more content in ToF, so i guess he put prison on hold and started working on the other game (vox populi vox dei). I am not sure tho, there was no progress info since then.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
This game really veered off into something like ToT/Domina and honestly... not a huge fan. Let turn based battle games be turn based battle games and story games be story games. The odd mixture here isn't ideal. I still like the game overall but I feel like develop time is precious and I don't think this experiment paid off.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes