RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I hope the battle storyline is coming to an end, it's okay, but kinda monotonous, I much prefer the other parts of the game, especially the stuff involving the Maid, the Jewelry shop girl and the neighbor girl in the normal world, as well as the two girls in second area of the summer world (the area to the right of the entrance area)

Mar 20, 2020
i have a question people : do i have to start from the beginning or just use my old file ? Is there something im gon miss ? I kept going from my old file and no much surprises and fought felina and saw some new shit but not very impressive

Przn1

Jun 26, 2022
I would love to see Luna finding out about Penelope and Nora and enslaving them both. She could have them work for her and take all the money they make from the shop/strip club plus more humiliation of them

Also want to say that this the best femdom game I've played thanks for making it

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I would love to see Luna finding out about Penelope and Nora and enslaving them both. She could have them work for her and take all the money they make from the shop/strip club plus more humiliation of them

Also want to say that this the best femdom game I've played thanks for making it
I didn't even think about that :D it would have been a really nice idea but... the problem is I used Nora name with Penelope but put in the game Luna renders (by mistake..)

The good thing is I have redo the renders with Nora and it will be in the next update so everything could be possible after that ;)

ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020
I didn't even think about that :D it would have been a really nice idea but... the problem is I used Nora name with Penelope but put in the game Luna renders (by mistake..)

The good thing is I have redo the renders with Nora and it will be in the next update so everything could be possible after that ;)
I already love your game,but any idea when update will out?

Reactions: jinjonkun

geochimica

Jan 9, 2022
This game for me is amazing! I love it! i hope new updates can come out soon :love:

if it were possible i would add more footjob content! Bye

Reactions: jinjonkun

Ajeje braz0rf

Dec 31, 2021
Is there any difference between version 0.75 and 0.78?

and above all how can I continue the game with the new version but using the old saves?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes