RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Obsidian_Rose

Aug 12, 2018
Great update, love the new side quests.

I'm quessing talking to Ava after meeting the neighbours still isn't implemented...

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
with each update we we going to have to keep redoing things we already did ?

i really like the game but would just rather wait for finished game then do things multiple times because u added stuff in the past.

again great game really loved the first one and sure when this is completed will love it too espically when the guy starts moving faster

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Will there be added stuff like whips, paddles, strapons, handcuffs, mouth gags, bondage etc... and practices that comes along with them? Oh and Latex and leather?:)

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Were to find nr 8 neighbour ? nvm found her

Btw Victoria told you she was married but there is only a single bed in the house :)

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Were to find nr 8 neighbour ? nvm found her

Btw Victoria told you she was married but there is only a single bed in the house :)
Or maybe the guy is sleeping somewhere else... (Nah it's just RPG Maker asset issues :) )

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
great demo, soo much potential, easy 5 stars

I just miss a crackhead mistress and/or a mindless dom mistress like Jenna like from The Prison 1 but it is a personal thing

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Curious Town is one of my favorite games so (although this is technically Prison 2) it's great to see what appears to be a sequel with a town full of mysterious kinky ladies eager to put you under their thumb.

The render quality is good and some of the PoVs are quite nice/creative. Definitely improvements over Prison 1 and your Clicker game (although I liked those too). Keep it up and looking forward to the next release!

Obligatory content request:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Curious Town is one of my favorite games so (although this is technically Prison 2) it's great to see what appears to be a sequel with a town full of mysterious kinky ladies eager to put you under their thumb.

The render quality is good and some of the PoVs are quite nice/creative. Definitely improvements over Prison 1 and your Clicker game (although I liked those too). Keep it up and looking forward to the next release!

Obligatory content request:
I'm actually quite honored to know that you have played my games and liked them ! Your games inspired me to create The Prison 1 ! So it's going to motivate me even more to propose the best game experience to players with this sequel ;)

D

Deleted member 1550525

Dude I don't believe you are switch, looks like your maledom path exists just to attend new people)) Maybe you should create a poll to see how much people prefer maledom and if only few to focus on femdom? Or maybe make that so these maledom parts could trigger the most humiliating women revenge)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Dude I don't believe you are switch, looks like your maledom path exists just to attend new people)) Maybe you should create a poll to see how much people prefer maledom and if only few to focus on femdom? Or maybe make that so these maledom parts could trigger the most humiliating women revenge)
There is an overwhelming number of maledom-focused games on the site, let us femdom lovers also have some games for ourselves.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
There is already a ton of stuff for maledoms and stuff, go pick from any of the literal 100's, its kind of obnoxious how people think its okay to just go harass people who like different kinds of kinks. Nobody forces anyone to play anything, if you don't like something, just move on, but let people who enjoy the things they like enjoy it. They aren't hurting anybody until a whole flame war starts up because people come in going "lol, suxxxx, herp derp"

D

Deleted member 1550525

Calm down guys, I just meant that it would be much better for the dev to be fully focused on femdom part

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes