RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Played update 0.1 and I'm impressed, quality of renders are improving and it's big plus. Addition of animation is big plus as well, simply because most of games of the genre either the don't have it or quality is poor. And yours is fairly good, of course there is a room for improvment, but they good non the less. No glitches and bugs were found at least by me.
I'm realy enjoying of what you doing, i like dynamics of relaitionships between girls and MC and ability to choose how it's gonna be. It makes story much more interesting and relatable, i guess.
So far i can tell that you is on the right track and The Prison 2 is easaly one of the best games of femdom genre i ever played. Keep it up! (y)
Stay safe, sane, healthy and kinky.;)

Reactions: jinjonkun

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Played update 0.1 and I'm impressed, quality of renders are improving and it's big plus. Addition of animation is big plus as well, simply because most of games of the genre either the don't have it or quality is poor. And yours is fairly good, of course there is a room for improvment, but they good non the less. No glitches and bugs were found at least by me.
I'm realy enjoying of what you doing, i like dynamics of relaitionships between girls and MC and ability to choose how it's gonna be. It makes story much more interesting and relatable, i guess.
So far i can tell that you is on the right track and The Prison 2 is easaly one of the best games of femdom genre i ever played. Keep it up! (y)
Stay safe, sane, healthy and kinky.;)
Feel like being generous and posting a link?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Are old saves not compatible? If this IS 0.08, then the save files I've moved over don't seem to open up any new quests whatsoever. Whenever I talk to characters like Victoria to start new quests, I get the same dialogue over and over again

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Are old saves not compatible? If this IS 0.08, then the save files I've moved over don't seem to open up any new quests whatsoever. Whenever I talk to characters like Victoria to start new quests, I get the same dialogue over and over again
Usually, I add variables so this is maybe why you are getting troubles using old save files. Hopefully, you can still use fast forward button. I cannot even provide a save file because my version is not the same...

This is unfortunately a problem that I can't fix and that can happen on RPGMaker as well as Renpy etc...

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Usually, I add variables so this is maybe why you are getting troubles using old save files. Hopefully, you can still use fast forward button. I cannot even provide a save file because my version is not the same...

This is unfortunately a problem that I can't fix and that can happen on RPGMaker as well as Renpy etc...

Ah, ok. No worries. I don't mind starting from scratch

Feb 19, 2019
I think that the sub path is more much important than the dom path for two reasons:
First, there hundreds of male domination games and the female domination are very very few. It's true that there are many games tagged with "female domination" tag, but in reality, they are male domination games with one or two light femdom scene. Real femdom games are less that ten.
Second, male domination is very similar to a natural sexual relationship with only one difference is that the female is humiliated. So, I think that female domination is more exciting than male domination.

Finaly, I can say that your game is the best femdom game that i played, and you are the best game developper especially in respecting delays.

Last edited:

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
I appreciate how every building in the town has a purpose. I'm never lost, everything is concise.

Playing the sub path, I love the cast of charcters. I hope the intro has some importance later on. Keep up the great work.

Dec 9, 2017
This was a great update you should go over to his patreon and give him the support he deserves.
The Prison 2 version 0.1
download:
Patreon:

The Prison 2 ver. 0.1
Changelog:

Changes :
Patreon button added at the start menu (by clicking on it you will be redirected to this Patreon Page).
Logo displayed at the beginning is also containing the Patreon URL.

Content Added :
271 rendered pictures
4 Animations
1 Secret Picture

Main Quest Continue :

Discussion in the living room about jewelry with Ava :
1 Scene where you can decide to massage her feet or arms (Submissive Choice)
1 Scene where you can request while discussing to get a massage (Dominant choice)

Kitchen diner :
1 Scene where you can enter in the kitchen and get assaulted by your Maid. She will request you to do something and if you accept, She will accept you to come overnight for more (Submissive choice)

1 Scene where you can enter in the kitchen and spank your Maid. She will be aroused (Begin of her submission) and would love more overnight. (Dominant choice)

These two options will only be available if you did the scene in the shower with your maid and did the dominant of submissive choice.

(Optional) Meet your maid before going to sleep :

2 Scenes where you can start becoming her slave. (Feet Worship or Becoming her maid(Condition need to be met))
2 Scenes where you will start dominating her. (A domination scene or Lover branch(Condition need to be met))

Bed Time :

This event is a bit complex... So I'm going to explain it quite easily. You have a scene where you can have sex with your girlfriend or have a normal dominant scene. But I have also added some hidden branches where you could get submissive scenes due to your previous choices. I will let you try all the options.

Secondary Quests Continue :

1 Scene with Zia where she will ask you to come when she will call you to use you. (You have to talk to her to initiate the quest) (Submissive Quest)

Last edited:

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
This was a great update you should go over to his patreon and give him the support he deserves.
The Prison 2 version 0.1
download: Mega
Patreon:

The Prison 2 ver. 0.1
Changelog:

Changes :
Patreon button added at the start menu (by clicking on it you will be redirected to this Patreon Page).
Logo displayed at the beginning is also containing the Patreon URL.

Content Added :
271 rendered pictures
4 Animations
1 Secret Picture

Main Quest Continue :

Discussion in the living room about jewelry with Ava :
1 Scene where you can decide to massage her feet or arms (Submissive Choice)
1 Scene where you can request while discussing to get a massage (Dominant choice)

Kitchen diner :
1 Scene where you can enter in the kitchen and get assaulted by your Maid. She will request you to do something and if you accept, She will accept you to come overnight for more (Submissive choice)

1 Scene where you can enter in the kitchen and spank your Maid. She will be aroused (Begin of her submission) and would love more overnight. (Dominant choice)

These two options will only be available if you did the scene in the shower with your maid and did the dominant of submissive choice.

(Optional) Meet your maid before going to sleep :

2 Scenes where you can start becoming her slave. (Feet Worship or Becoming her maid(Condition need to be met))
2 Scenes where you will start dominating her. (A domination scene or Lover branch(Condition need to be met))

Bed Time :

This event is a bit complex... So I'm going to explain it quite easily. You have a scene where you can have sex with your girlfriend or have a normal dominant scene. But I have also added some hidden branches where you could get submissive scenes due to your previous choices. I will let you try all the options.

1 Scene with Zia where she will ask you to come when she will call you to use you. (You have to talk to her to initiate the quest) (Submissive Quest)
Captain Pervert, I'm not going to complain that you have posted this link here... This is happening for other games as well.
But I just think knowing that I always provide the previous version here that it's a bit disrespectful... To me trying and in particular, members of other tiers who do not yet have access to this version. (Members are going to get this only this week-end...)

I mentioned it on my discord, but I'll see how it goes. I will make decisions based on that. For better or worse

Jon

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Captain Pervert, I'm not going to complain that you have posted this link here... This is happening for other games as well.
But I just think knowing that I always provide the previous version here that it's a bit disrespectful... To me trying and in particular, members of other tiers who do not yet have access to this version. (Members are going to get this only this week-end...)

I mentioned it on my discord, but I'll see how it goes. I will make decisions based on that. For better or worse

Jon
Jon, I downloaded the update, but I am willing to delete it without looking at it, until its officially released, the last thing I'd wish to see is to alienate the creator and make things worse.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
for what its worth, as an upper tier supporter (midish tier? I forgot I'm not the VIP level but the one below it), I can't speak for everyone, but I really don't mind if people have it early. That said, I do want people to respect your wishes jinjonkun but if you're only upset about being fair to your upper level patereons, for me personally I don't really care. I support you not really for the reward, but for the fact I like what you do. Plus if it means more people rooting out bugs and testing out content, its a bit of a win in that respect.

Reactions: TessSadist

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020

Jon
Damn, my penis will have a tough time with my conscience next time I'm horny. It'll be a battle for the ages!

Reactions: Captain Pervert
Dec 9, 2017

Jon
Sorry I did not know about your wishes. I just posted it because I got my hands on it and wanted people to have a good fap in this difficult time. If that is wath you wish for I will not post it in here again.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Apart from the continuation of Zia's quest there are also continuations of Luna's (and I assume Nora's) and Victoria's (with the possibililty of starting a cuckold route).

Main Quest Continue
However I couldn't progress the main quest (so no kitchen and maid before sleep scenes either). Ava just talks about previous night and there's no option to talk about the jewelry.

EDIT: After I started the game from the beginning the continuation of the main path was avaiable (really awesome!*) plus the scenes with Luna had more content.

*It would be cool if Scarlett content would include spitting fetish: when she asked MC to lick the sink she could help him by spitting and she can also spit into his food/drinks.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes