RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
D

Deleted member 1550525

From prison 1 it looks for me that maledom looks quite unnatural and think that maledom lovers will see it too, so no need to waste time on it

Reactions: 1basti1

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Calm down guys, I just meant that it would be much better for the dev to be fully focused on femdom part
while I personally would like that, how it is, isn't really a bad thing? I mean, you probably feel focusing would mean more content or faster, that might be true, but the broader the audience means the more stories/content made in the long run, so its a win

D

Deleted member 1550525

while I personally would like that, how it is, isn't really a bad thing? I mean, you probably feel focusing would mean more content or faster, that might be true, but the broader the audience means the more stories/content made in the long run, so its a win
Yes that's why I suggested to create a poll - if there are really many dom guys - no questions

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Yes that's why I suggested to create a poll - if there are really many dom guys - no questions
This has been already discussed with The Prison 1. I want to make a game that can please as many people as possible, both submissive and dominant. The content will certainly be faster if I focus on a single direction but I don't want it. I like games with lot of choices, options and it's pratically impossible to find something like that with current games. I want to change that and that's why I'm doing games ;)

I know it's frustrating to wait, but I'm usually pretty quick to release updates. So you will not have to wait months to see something new, for the moment :ROFLMAO:

1basti1

Jun 23, 2019
Hi, is it somehow possible to have a back (touch)button on the Windows Version? I Play it on my surface tablet and have to use the onscreen Keyboard (esc Key) everytime I want to go to the menu, or back.

Next Game please renpy :p

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hi, is it somehow possible to have a back (touch)button on the Windows Version? I Play it on my surface tablet and have to use the onscreen Keyboard (esc Key) everytime I want to go to the menu, or back.

Next Game please renpy :p
I'm also using a surface pro but at work. Don't you have the magnetic keyboard ? :sneaky: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

More seriously, I will check if I can do something like a long press or a button in the menu etc... but this is probably not sure at all.

Renpy is the devil itself ! :devilish: I'm into kinky things not in pure sadism (It would be the case for me if I had to use that :ROFLMAO:)

1basti1

Jun 23, 2019
I have a Keyboard, but its not attached all the time. :p I mainly use it as a tablet. Thanks for considering.

Yeah, im not a Developer. But renpy as a User (at least for me) is way better/easier. :whistle:

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Trash games updates always show up in latest updates for me, yet a great game like this one dont. i just find it by luck, i wonder how many good game i miss just like this :unsure:

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This has been already discussed with The Prison 1. I want to make a game that can please as many people as possible, both submissive and dominant. The content will certainly be faster if I focus on a single direction but I don't want it. I like games with lot of choices, options and it's pratically impossible to find something like that with current games. I want to change that and that's why I'm doing games ;)

I know it's frustrating to wait, but I'm usually pretty quick to release updates. So you will not have to wait months to see something new, for the moment :ROFLMAO:
I love your attitude, and I am not against anything male or fem dom related if the story is interesting. My favorite kind of story personally is a femdom world/situation but the main character can overcome this on one track of the story, with lighter and more extreme (I have to be careful on this one because my definition of extreme is definitely much stronger than most) sub tracks with different fetishes for players, etc. My actual real favorite game would be a dom fem protagonist, but almost no one would play that game but me, haha! I think your first game was kind of exactly that kind of narrative of a femdom world but with a way for the main character to overcome, etc. But for writing a story, I think I feel the same way exactly as you in terms of what a fun story/game would be over time and that's some divergent choices/outcomes.

Reactions: jinjonkun

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
Hi there!

I just played the 0.0.8 the first time and there was a problem....in some scenes the text windows and the texts are just missing, i can't read anything...
Is it just me or is this some bug?

Greetings

B

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi there!

I just played the 0.0.8 the first time and there was a problem....in some scenes the text windows and the texts are just missing, i can't read anything...
Is it just me or is this some bug?

Greetings

B
Are you hitting space bar? In most RPGM games it advances text but for some reason dev has chosen to set it as the hide text button.

Reactions: jinjonkun

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
I've held off playing this until it's more developed but I loved the first one... too few games with foot fetish & humiliation together. That's it... I'm going in.

Reactions: Aseratrix
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes