RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Captain Pervert, I'm not going to complain that you have posted this link here... This is happening for other games as well.
But I just think knowing that I always provide the previous version here that it's a bit disrespectful... To me trying and in particular, members of other tiers who do not yet have access to this version. (Members are going to get this only this week-end...)

I mentioned it on my discord, but I'll see how it goes. I will make decisions based on that. For better or worse

Jon
This is a piracy website, my dude. You're not the first dev to participate and it doesn't earn you any special rights, I'm sorry. If your game is good enough and has enough content then people WILL pay for it, even if it's posted here. I'd even go so far as to say that you'll get a net win in the end because of the publicity.

Reactions: Prevat

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Have a look to the quest menu. You have everything written there to help you
how do i continue the Zia path, when i talk to he, she just says "Our garage is busy at the moment, but you can come back later...", or how long does it take for her to call you back?

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Apart from the continuation of Zia's quest there are also continuations of Luna's (and I assume Nora's) and Victoria's (with the possibililty of starting a cuckold route).

However I couldn't progress the main quest (so no kitchen and maid before sleep scenes either). Ava just talks about previous night and there's no option to talk about the jewelry.

EDIT: After I started the game from the beginning the continuation of the main path was avaiable (really awesome!*) plus the scenes with Luna had more content.

*It would be cool if Scarlett content would include spitting fetish: when she asked MC to lick the sink she could help him by spitting and she can also spit into his food/drinks.
i had to restart it too didnt work for me either

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Cant seem to get the new Zia scene. Can someone help?
You have to talk to her and then wait for her to call you, it seems to me that the waiting is shorter than when you're waiting for the 1st call.

Although I (and at least one other person) had issues with activating new content when I was playing from my saves and I had to start the game from the beginning (in my case I couldn't continue main quest and see additional part of Luna's quest; I don't know if the issue with saves is limited only to this quests or it's random).

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
You have to talk to her and then wait for her to call you, it seems to me that the waiting is shorter than when you're waiting for the 1st call.

Although I (and at least one other person) had issues with activating new content when I was playing from my saves and I had to start the game from the beginning (in my case I couldn't continue main quest and see additional part of Luna's quest; I don't know if the issue with saves is limited only to this quests or it's random).
Yeah i had to restart from the beginning too. But i cant seem to get Zia's phone call to trigger. I talked to her and ive been walking around waiting for the call for quite a while already.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I think I broke the game by fast forwarding dialogue. Now when I talk to people there is no text at all, just their names pop up.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I think I broke the game by fast forwarding dialogue. Now when I talk to people there is no text at all, just their names pop up.
Sounds like you probably hit space bar at some point, which hides the text. Try hitting the space bar again.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Jon, I downloaded the update, but I am willing to delete it without looking at it, until its officially released, the last thing I'd wish to see is to alienate the creator and make things worse.
It's kind from you but it has been officially updated by mods on the main page so play this update and I wish you will love it.

While I can understand the devs viewpoint. Everyone is aware what kind of forum this is right?
Indeed and I didn't say anything about it "I'm not going to complain that you have posted this link here... This is happening for other games as well."

I just think it's disrespectful to people on Patreon waiting to have it released

This is a piracy website, my dude. You're not the first dev to participate and it doesn't earn you any special rights, I'm sorry. If your game is good enough and has enough content then people WILL pay for it, even if it's posted here. I'd even go so far as to say that you'll get a net win in the end because of the publicity.
I didn't say it will earn me special rights, dude. It's just a lack of respect to people supporting and waiting for it on Patreon. (But I still have the power to decide what I can do such... discontinue the development etc... Which I'm doing on my free time by the way. I can also do like some other devs and release an update each 3-4 Months and take my time...) This is something I cannot have it removed ;)

We will see then if it's going to get a net win. For me, the net win was offering just the previous version of my game here as at the end, the game will be free anyway.

nfb13

Oct 20, 2016
Some people asks about Zia. I guess when you return to the garage to pick up the car, there a branching(blackmail bitch path/some normal dating path at least for now) and new scene goes for first option, at least there was call soon when i play. Difference if you have enough money(date) or not(bitch), probably new game needs too.

Sam_Thakkar

Dec 16, 2018
When i open quest option it shows a black screen instead of the quest and same with the secret gallery. Plz help

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
If you're referring to the secret gallery then it's the default picture with nothing on in, just gray emptiness of MC's soul.
Indeed, this is the default background. It's in case you would like to put again the default one. (Because you can set up a secret picture as a background menu)

When i open quest option it shows a black screen instead of the quest and same with the secret gallery. Plz help
Have you had this problem from the beginning? Or did it just happen suddenly?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Never knew about this one, gave this one a try, liked it quite a bit. Immediately downloaded Prison 1... I'll be honest, if i've played original prison, i wouldn't even bother with this one, so bad it felt after sequel. So imma just comment on how much it improved to give you feedback:

1. Faces. I was never fan of DAZ model games, these models are almost always look the same: ugly, generic, combined with out of place and exaggerated mimic. Whenever someone attempts animation with these models it looks choppy and ridiculous (this one quite relevant for this one as well, and i really think you should focus on more static frames, cause they look way better than animations). But leaving my preferences aside, I don't think i EVER seen such ugly faces like some from original Prison. So yeah, faces look quite nice in sequel and definitely waaay better than they were before.
2. General settings. Casual urban surrounds imo work much better than prison (idk why you called this one prison 2 honestly). Having sexy time in some normal rooms like bedroom or bathroom do look much more pleasing than those in prison cell or goddamn GARBAGE DUMP (I was completely buffled when I saw those scenes in garbage dump with one of ugliest chicks ever to boot, what was going through your head when you did those, I have no idea. I don't think ANYONE can find those hot). Mansion aestetics with maids are very common for these femdom/sissy games and for a good reason, its eye appealing and sexy. Not to mention that maid fetish is big thing on its own. So good improvements on this side too.
3. Content and progression. Abundance of wanton violence that is thrown at you right from the get go in prison 1 leaved me with "meh" impression. First of all its not my cup of tea, idk may be someone who's really in torture and trampling likes it more, but that aside progression part is even worse. Usually in femdom games you start to get dominated in more mild ways and then gradually it grows till at the end you get heaviest aspects of BDSM. But how much farther can it progress when chicks beat the crap from you at the start? In sequel though i enjoyed almost all progressions, you don't get brutal scenes from the start, and it feels much more fluid (futa chick obviously isn't very fluid, but lets just ignore that one).
4. Plot. I just coudn't take plot in Prison 1 seriously, it was so silly. I'm not trying to offend here, just commenting on my impressions, mind you. It had very disconnected and contrived feel about it: random treasure found, secret base/prison with military chicks in it and those cheep action movie attempts with shooting and escape... Lets just say that casual and laid back plot you have in sequel feels much more organic. Even some over the top things like magical amulet or futa don't look so out of place cause of general light attitude compared what you had in prison.
5. UI and stats. I reached few ends in Prison 1 but even then i couldn't get some of stats you used... Mental damage, physical body damage? Where do you see those? Can you really lose cause of them? Very superficial and annoying hunger/thirst, you just went collecting some ore and bam, you've died from thirst. I mean cmon... Good job on refraining from those in sequel. Money balancing could use some rework though, money really don't seem significant as they are now. You can easily get as much as you need and see all scenes, so far its only function is increasing numbers of clicks you have to do.

So yeah, you improved in leaps and bounds comparing to previous effort, good job on that!

Reactions: jinjonkun
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes