RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I have gone back to the house nothing happens? There isn’t anything to read on the quest either, it’s just blank
did you transfer save files from the last version into this one ? because if you did you need to start again new game it's a bug

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
No, I never played the first one. I started it again on a Firefox instead of chrome but same again.
Firefox or Chrome ? This game is normally not playable with the browser. Use the normal .exe as explained in the installation guide.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Firefox or Chrome ? This game is normally not playable with the browser. Use the normal .exe as explained in the installation guide.
i was trying to help him but once he said firefox or chrome he lost me i have no idea how is he playing using browsers

• Haha
Reactions: sorga3a

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Oh I’m confused now? Haha. I was playing it on the gamcore website? On the internet. How do you guys play it?
Gamecore is downloading the game from this site or my patreon. I have for exemple released the 1.01 of The Prison here and it has been copied on gamecore and the game doesn't work actually anymore on their site because HTML is not always well supported with RPG Maker.

My last suggestion would be for you to download the game here using the links and play it using the .exe file

Fryo8889

May 22, 2017
Gamecore is downloading the game from this site or my patreon. I have for exemple released the 1.01 of The Prison here and it has been copied on gamecore and the game doesn't work actually anymore on their site because HTML is not always well supported with RPG Maker.

My last suggestion would be for you to download the game here using the links and play it using the .exe file
I’ve got the same problem downloading from here, i spoken with all neighbours but when i come back home ava don’t speak about jewel, first time i play, maybe i must restart or download again? Thanks

Reactions: Sam_Thakkar

SemperNefarius

Jun 19, 2019
Really good game so far, but there is one thing I'm wondering about:
Will there be a sub-path that does not involve getting permanently insulted?
I'm afraid that almost all fem-dom ... things I've seen so far apparently felt the need to heavily overdose on verbal humiliation.
While that is likely a fetish of a large part of your target audience, it's personally a huge turn-off for me, so I'm hoping there may be one dominant that isn't insulting the MC constantly.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Really good game so far, but there is one thing I'm wondering about:
Will there be a sub-path that does not involve getting permanently insulted?
I'm afraid that almost all fem-dom ... things I've seen so far apparently felt the need to heavily overdose on verbal humiliation.
While that is likely a fetish of a large part of your target audience, it's personally a huge turn-off for me, so I'm hoping there may be one dominant that isn't insulting the MC constantly.
i don't think so he only does sub/dom path the sub path always has verbal humiliation if you look at his past game or this one there is a chance that he lowers it in the next versions maybe but i don't think he will remove it

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
i don't think so he only does sub/dom path the sub path always has verbal humiliation if you look at his past game or this one there is a chance that he lowers it in the next versions maybe but i don't think he will remove it
Actually Ava (Your girlfriend) start smooth with verbal and domination (To my mind :ROFLMAO:) Usually I try to make it more logical and progressive but this is something difficult to balance...

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Finally played the latest version. I want to say about few things that it is simply visually striking to me personally, I don’t know if this is part of the renderings in the editor when female characters stay are on their toes... Sometimes it doesn’t look too natural with the background of what is happening, as if the character was put there on top. Further, when female characters open their mouths during the action, as if they want to swallow the protagonist as a whole, while showing the middle finger (hi, from the prison 1) In my opinion in terms of facial expressions it looks somehow strange, especially when the repetition occurs with the face closed / opened mouth) Well, finally, sepia and graininess as an effect do not work too well on the picture quality, the blurriness that sometimes now occurs in this part is much better. All this is personal in my opinion and does not affect the idea and the game as a whole. So far, there is not too much variety of fetishes, but this is only the beginning and not even all the characters are still involved, by the way I would be more likely to see some of them as a jewelry saleswoman, or a blonde in a garage... Everyone in general) Look forward to continuing. Good game

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Actually Ava (Your girlfriend) start smooth with verbal and domination (To my mind :ROFLMAO:) Usually I try to make it more logical and progressive but this is something difficult to balance...
i don't mind it at all i like your game a lot this game and the previous one and yeah true i forgot about Ava

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
for what its worth, as an upper tier supporter (midish tier? I forgot I'm not the VIP level but the one below it), I can't speak for everyone, but I really don't mind if people have it early. That said, I do want people to respect your wishes jinjonkun but if you're only upset about being fair to your upper level patereons, for me personally I don't really care. I support you not really for the reward, but for the fact I like what you do. Plus if it means more people rooting out bugs and testing out content, its a bit of a win in that respect.
Wow, what an incredibly magnanimous attitude for a Patron. Seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: jinjonkun
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes