RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

AlconOpti

May 22, 2020
Just wanted to say that this is an incredibly well written game that caters to femdom. It has a great plot

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So is this the last update or will you continue working on it?
According to his Patreon post (hope I am not divulging any sensitive info here) he'll continue working on the game, but without any timetable, so I'd assume the progress on the game will be (much?) slower.

jinjonkun
I for one however wouldn't mind if you'd keep your Patreon site active, even with rarer updates; just let it be known up front that updates will be slow or maybe take money only in the months when the update is out. This is a great game imo and it's worth supporting, and the existence of Patreon site could possibly mean that the amount of patrons will (slowly, but steadily) grow. Also, things like that need time, especially with games such as this one, so imo it's too early to cancel the site. The game could use some promotion too (maybe some fan sigs among other things?).

Anyway, whatever your choice will be I wish you luck and I hope that I will be able to spend more time in the prisons of your making :)

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The problem is, in my opinion, that he lacks publicity. He is doing great stuff with his own style, but his game is basically unknown to larger audience outside F95. Yes F95 is major site for adult games, comics etc. but some times it's not enough to draw attantion, especially in the niche genre like this.
And four months is very short time for expectation of larger count of patreons, very few devs can reach 100 steady subs within a four-month period, so expect to go large in this short period of time is a bit naive to me. To early to trow the towel, needs more time and publication. And as his patreon supporter hope he change his mind.
Publicity is hard at first and femdom is a very niche area too. I love his game, so I hope he keeps at it. My favorite type of femdom is where you can have different choices/tracks and he does that really well.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Publicity is hard at first and femdom is a very niche area too. I love his game, so I hope he keeps at it. My favorite type of femdom is where you can have different choices/tracks and he does that really well.
It's niche but definitely getting more popular.;) When I first checked the site here, there was just one real femdom game. Things are looking way better now. When I also look at the Patreon of Tower of Trample and Darktoz they get a decent amount of money, despite not updating that often. So the market is definitely there.

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
It sure is hard, but not impossible. There is many platforms were you can post your artworks to draw attention, deviantart.com or itch.io for exemple. It takes time, patience and perseverance to reach goals. Thats why we encourage Jon Kun to keep his patreon page alive, because slowly but surely number of patreons will grow. Btw he got 72 patreons at the momet which is pretty good. Keep strikeing iron while its hot. Anyway It is up to him how it's gonna be.
I think devs in niche genres like Femdom could be promote each other, that would be great on many levels.
And congrats Tess with reaching one more goal. You doin good, keep it up!(y)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I hope jinjonkun will continue to work on this game. IMHO, it has great potential and could become a blockbuster like Darktoz's games with a bit of time and effort invested in it.

Morep

Aug 28, 2018
I can't seem to finish the first quest for finding all the women. I've met the mechanics, the wife, the jeweler, the strippers and the police-officer. Who am I missing?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I can't seem to finish the first quest for finding all the women. I've met the mechanics, the wife, the jeweler, the strippers and the police-officer. Who am I missing?
The shopkeeper, ie, the one who sells you the parts to repair the housewife's sink. I'm guessing you went to the shelves and didn't interact with her directly.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda
Aug 21, 2018
I don't understand i've download the ThePrison2 0.15 after playing the 0.1 and there is only the way to go on the jewellery and finished the game in jail ? that's all ? :-(

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I don't understand i've download the ThePrison2 0.15 after playing the 0.1 and there is only the way to go on the jewellery and finished the game in jail ? that's all ? :-(
Maybe read the change log about the main story:
Main Story Continue :
  • A new scene in the bathroom in Day 3 related to the jewel store event. The content is different is you got the cuckold route or not.
  • A new scene with the jewel store. (Result to the end of the version and game over so be careful and save before talking to Madison)
So yes, no more content for the main story.

Reactions: fast gamer rules

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am determined to support as many femdom games as I can in the future. Right now I am in a financial crisis, but once I get back on my feet, the first luxury I will allow myself will be to support the good femdom creators! So please, keep at it, I'll catch up with a slight delay!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes