RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I mean it did say the first fight isn't complete. You'll get the fight in a future update
But I don't think the game is supposed to crash when trying to enter combat, as I understood it we should be able to fight a llittle bit.

BTW it would be cool imo if the clothes that MC receives in VR world would differ depending on player's route (dominant or submissive); of course then there should be some in-game explanation as to how it's decided (VR set reading MC's mind? I mean it's basically magic so everything goes, right?).

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Does anyone know where the 1st picture is? :]
There's no 1st picture (if you're referring to the [not so] secret gallery), or rather the 1st picture is a just a grey background so you can always turn it on if you're bored with the 2nd one (there are two 2nd ones though depending on your initial choices in the game).

I hope that there'll be more backgrounds to choose from in the future, at least one for every girl.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've started from scratch after updating and this bug STILL occurs
Weird, I've restarted the game too and it worked perfectly and I've also got an additional Zia scene (pretty good btw and I'm not even into futas). So it's maybe smth on your end? Or maybe try (if you haven't already) downloading the game again and unpack it in a new folder?

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
A few words about the new update:

In my opinion, it is a great idea to add an RPG component, it adds gameplay and variety to the game. It's great that the rest of the girls in the story are involved (Madison is easily transferred to the first place in my top among them) I also note the police woman, it's good that she is involved, I like her too, but unfortunately there is nothing more to say about her... Except perhaps she has hair grows out of a cap :) It's okay, just visually noticed, maybe it's better to do it without it at all. It's a pity that there isn't much content yet related to the new mechanics and new girls.

It is worth noting a bug that occurs when loading old saves, the error appears at the beginning of the battle, the above decision to start a new game helped, since in general there is not much content in the game yet. But when there are more, it can become an unpleasant problem.

Overall, I like the new direction in the game. Thanks! Look forward to continuing

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I am suuuper happy, my overall thoughts with the first game were that many aspects were very good, and some aspects were better than in Darktoz's games, which are some of the most popular 3d femdom games out there. The 3dCG was pretty good, the style of the femdom content was nice, the implementation of the submission stat was nice, overall pretty good, but by far my biggest complaint was the writing, which sucks because language can be one of the hardest things to improve on, especially if it's not your first language.

But! every good thing about the first game has been improved with the second one IMO, i especially like the render of the maid and the idea of your own maid domming you is amazing. Most importantly to me the writing/english/grammar is like 3x better, it's insanely impressive if english is indeed your second/third/etc. Very excited for more updates.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
jinjonkun you got it comepletly wrong. you should be taking a break when you postpone patreon not dropping updates :KEK:
anyway i wanted to ask if it is really a good idea to look for unreal engine in the future cause i believe rpg and renpy are way better . i recommend you make a pole on patreon and ask them if they want the future goal to be 3D unreal game or to keep your style and use support on new pc, new card for better quality renders , sounds.. best of luck man :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes