RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Can someone post their new saves pre new update? I don't want to restart the entire game AGAIN.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So how do I access the new zia scene? I keep coming to her but nothing's happening
In my case, she simply phoned me after some time (I did talk to her after getting out from police station though, however I'm not sure if that's a requirement). AFAIK the scene does not trigger if you're playing with old saves, you must start a new game to access both it and the 1st combat.

Jun 10, 2020
In my case, she simply phoned me after some time (I did talk to her after getting out from police station though, however I'm not sure if that's a requirement). AFAIK the scene does not trigger if you're playing with old saves, you must start a new game to access both it and the 1st combat.
I did start a new game, but I didn't talk to her after the police station. I completed all her old scenes before MC gets arrested. What happened in the scene where they spoke?

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
any fix?

Edit: Had to restart a new Game my old saves didnt work

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I did start a new game, but I didn't talk to her after the police station. I completed all her old scenes before MC gets arrested. What happened in the scene where they spoke?
I won't spoil the whole scene, but at the start of it Zia makes MC clean the garage (you click on various items in the same way when the maid makes MC clean her room) Obviously, the scene is for sub route only.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
that's what i did, maybe i can contact the dev
In order to get Zia content, you need to talk to her and then bring her your car key. Then she'll call you when your car is ready. If you have at least $400 on you when you pick up the car, you'll get the lover route, if not - slave route. In the lover route you can choose whether you want to be top or bottom.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
This is a good game but I feel it is hurt by the split content. Most people like all sub or all dom so updates are twice as slow as they otherwise would be if it was purely submissive or dominant.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Do i have to spy on Scarlett in the shower to progress with her or will her route just end if i don't do it?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes