RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
One of my favorite games. It is a pity that it is no longer supported. I hope the dev will be fine.
Thank you AntonioZ99

I'm getting better and still around. Even if there is less support, I always did that as a hobby and to create some enjoyment/entertainment to peoples/players and not for money.

I've made some renderings yesterday which is in fact something I haven't done for a long time.

Renders.JPG

A special thanks to TessSadist and others for the kind words I have seen there and on Patreon/Discord :cool:

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Aw man why you do us like this, my grieving over this game was almost over and now you tickle our collective balls with that :( And now my hopes are back up

Reactions: jinjonkun

marrius1989

Jun 19, 2018
Thank you AntonioZ99

I'm getting better and still around. Even if there is less support, I always did that as a hobby and to create some enjoyment/entertainment to peoples/players and not for money.

I've made some renderings yesterday which is in fact something I haven't done for a long time.

View attachment 852220

A special thanks to TessSadist and others for the kind words I have seen there and on Patreon/Discord :cool:
Oh man I thought you gave up the game. Keep it up cause is one of the best foot fetish games around!

Reactions: snoupy

abcd83

Mar 14, 2020
I don't know why you guys are urging the author while you paid nothing. Just stop being ridiculous, he doesn't owe you anything! I like the author's works and appreciate that they are shared for free.

Reactions: snoupy and zh1900

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
one of the best femdom games, can't wait for more.

Also could you add a nopy link as well if possible?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes